Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Dunno why people refer to the £6m (covmag i know you're being sarcastic about it ;) )  Rafa is an honourable man and that money is irrelevant, besides he could probably afford it anyhoo.

He's a gentleman who is honouring his contract, shame owner couldn't stick to his word the lying fat cunt.

He is a gent, has a contract and fair play is seeing it out, I just want him to say fuck you im off ya fat cunt  O0

Aye, if there's no takeover then Rafa will walk come May, just hope he tells Ashley he's a cunt.

Next month would be better.More of an impact.

True and the impact of that might just wake up some of morons who don't see what Ashley is doing to the club, but he just won't walk, the proper gent he is.

If Ashley ran us like a proper PL football club, and actually gave Rafa money to spend, who would your ideal targets be? No crazy ideas like Messi or Mbappe.

James Collins

Loftus-Cheek and a decent left back to start with. Then foden on loan from city after we’ve sent Kenedy back.

Couldn't give a shit who we're linked with or how shit anyone thinks a player linked with us is, I just want us to back the manager.

He’s already said he has no idea if anyone is coming in.

The pizza night seems a long time ago, so much for team bonding and I’ve noticed in recent weeks he’s stopped going.funny that