Transfer rumours

Yorkie

f***ing plays itself surely? :lol:

-----------------Schar----Lascelles----Lejeune

Yedlin/replacement-----Hayden---Longstaff-----Ritchie/replacement

----Maxim/whoever-----Joel--------Almiron

if he doesn't play that starting this weekend he's a fool and deserves what comes his way

Lejeune be available that quickly?

Basically what I assumed the lineup would be when fit as well. :thup:

Too forrin that. Need Clark, Gayle, that lazy c*** jonjer and wearyside jack in

Can we sign a striker I’ve heard of please? (Not Carroll or Austin) :lol:

We really need to sign players like Carroll and Austin, it has to turn really bad to get better. I don't want anything to get in the way of relegation

20 years old, barely scored any goals, good job we learned the lesson from Mitro

We don’t care about goals at Sports Direct FC. We just care about the $$$.

Mike can trouser a nice profit in a couple of years. Piece of piss this.

20 years old, barely scored any goals, good job we learned the lesson from Mitro

Ashley really has a head in the sand approach regarding his transfer policy. While both Mitro and Perez realised big profits eventually, they were wiped out by relegation.

Ashley really has a head in the sand approach regarding his transfer policy. While both Mitro and Perez realised big profits eventually, they were wiped out by relegation.

ssshhhhhhhhhhhhh

State of reporting man. Now we've got a manager all of our transfers are automatically his targets.

It's laughable, but Steve is just happy to have his last hurrah in the top flight so he isn't going to complain. Neither are his pals in the local press.