Transfer rumours

Yorkie

They’ll see 1 or 2 as being enough. I also expect the reason for this is Gayle, Colback and Aarons will stay and feature this season. Bleak times

aye was gonna post earlier that as conspicuous as our lack of arrivals has been so has the lack of departures

fucking lunatics are going to play a squad full of the same cunts that relegated us again with a shit manager again :lol:

good

You'd hope there's already enough options ahead of Aarons and Colback, although one of those is Murphy :lol:

As for Gayle, at least he's better than Joselu. That's it.

The team that got relegated had Townsend, Sissoko and Wijnaldum. It took extraordinarily crap management to take it down.

He's pretty good tbh, not an attacking full-back by any means but really solid at the back and a real steal at that price (considering the team he plays for and the fact that he's so young). Rafa was really keen on him iirc.

I've no doubt Rafa would have moulded him into a top-class centre/left back; he's already so composed and clever with his positional play while being quite an athletic defender. Unfortunately the only place I can see him in our team is on the left of a back 3, where he's got Dummett, Lejeune, Fernandez and even Clark to contest with. Really don't see him being an effective attacking threat as a wing-back in our current system though.

I’ve never been one to be jealous of other teams but looking at the quality players that teams are bringing in. Teams we were miles ahead of 10 years ago. It’s just sickening

Guest chopey

Wouldnt be upset with Tavernier for 8m. He would push yedlin more than manquillo.

Manquillo is probably better than Yedlin

In a Rafa world he is, in a Bruce world Manquilo is still trying to put a triangle shape into a circle hole.