Transfer rumours

Yorkie

We are heavily linked with right-sided defender/wingback Emil Krafth from Amiens in the French Ligue 1 and some journalists over there says the deal is almost done.

According to himself his best position is at right wingback with freedom to join the attack. Always looking to improve his game, has good technique and strenght. But remember, he struggled at Bologna and is second choice at right back in the Swedish national team after Mikael Lustig...

I think he’s in the same category as Yedlin and Manquillo.

Close to agreeing a deal for Thiago Maia from Lille apparently.

This is the only thing I can see with Maia and Newcastle. Looks like Genoa is going for him.

Wasn't he to return to some club in Brazil?

Wouldn't mind him though.

Guest neesy111

Not even sure he is tbh, I'm just making it up.

You've got a job working for the chronicle.. well done.

Seems an odd signing unless Yedelin is proper crocked

Interesting thought cause you never know. I do know that he had some issue that he played thru for a long while. Dont know if it was what the surgery was for or not. So in my mind Ive attributed that dip in form in he 2nd half likely to that but Rafa felt good enough about him until things were buttoned up with the season.

I know that there were a few rumors here stateside about teams in Germany, Spain, and France looking at him. So maybe some kind of loan could be in the works (or sale) cause I assume with the way Manquillo has played and if a new RB comes in...that leaves him odd man out. Im also guessing a few Championship sides would take him in a heartbeat if not those teams from other leagues.

kind of wish we’d sell Muto over him as I feel much more confident in gayle

What's given you that confidence? I never really see anything in him as a premiership striker (at least Muto is a bit of an unknown so it might work out for him).

The clubs interested in Gayle shows the level he's at.

Just think gayle gives us at minimum the same amount of goals if not more based on track record.

What is Muto's track record? He hasn't really got much playing time here, and I can't see that changing with Bruce.