Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Has he brought Steve Agnew with him? His arrival with us (he didn't join when Bruce did) coincided with a slight uplift in attacking menace. If he has come, that's a good sign, a positive.

Aye, we only employ people called Steve now.

Cheers for the insight. The only real hope I suppose is that one of the Steves can drill the players on tactics and formations while Bruce does whatever it is he does and it doesn't end up like it did with Carver and Pardew.

Slim hope....

There's another one, I guess Clemence has gone with him?

Has he brought Steve Agnew with him? His arrival with us (he didn't join when Bruce did) coincided with a slight uplift in attacking menace. If he has come, that's a good sign, a positive.

Aye, we only employ people called Steve now.

Cheers for the insight. The only real hope I suppose is that one of the Steves can drill the players on tactics and formations while Bruce does whatever it is he does and it doesn't end up like it did with Carver and Pardew.

Slim hope....

Sounds like the geordie version of Pardew tbh, and no surprise. You could basically work that out by wondering what style of play Bruce's teams have deployed down the years and be left scratching your head.

ASM was listed as a Forward in the NUFC.co.uk interview.

Muto, Gayle, Joelinton and he is probably including Almiron?

Edit: yeah Sorensens agent said he would be first team hopefully this year.

Zero focal point when Joelinton is injured/suspended.

So, he’s written a book called Striker but doesn’t know what it is.

It's the guy who's stabbed himself in the stomach on the touch line rather than spend another game having a ball kicked at his head.

Gayle has spent most of his career trying to prove himself at the top level, he'll be chuffed to get another crack at it. He'll probably get to start a few games as well if Joelinton gets injured.

Need a special kind of stupid to claim ASM and Almiron are strikers.

While i agree i think we're being overly critical, I'm pretty sure it's Joel/Muto at the top, Almiron/ASM as the withdrawn 10, with Gayle backing them up.

When he says strikers we're nit picking a bit, a fat bulbous useless pile of shit he still is mind,