Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Just read on twitter that apperantly 5 years ago Lasogga had his photos done at the ground "in case" he signed.  :lol:

Holding our future shirt? Cool.

Wey, Lasogga is white....

Yes he is.

george-costanza-onion-M1MFz7mj1EMfK

Probably a signing for the U23s.

Don't they usually get a low key indoor academy photo, in training gear?

Can't be arsed to link the photos but ones like Findlay/El-Mhanni, O'Connor/Yarney, and the two lads from the other week didn't do shirt photos like this un.

Guest chopey

I think it's all about players leaving for the next few days and the European clubs will be hovering over us like vultures after Thursday (with Ashley waving them in)

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-transfer-policy-bruce-16701900

"New transfer policy". Quality over quantity apparently. Shipping out the two top scorers and bringing in two talented but unproven replacements + a left back. While having loads of dead weight players taking up squad spots. Well done Charnley.

Bruce is "delighted" but "knocking on the door". :lol:

It’s scary that we’ve lost three forwards and two midfielders, from a squad which was already arguably poor, and replaced them with two expensive unproven forwards and a defender on loan, and that’s “business done”.

We need at least another striker, midfielder and full back and that would still only be an “ok” window.

It’s scary that we’ve lost three forwards and two midfielders, from a squad which was already arguably poor, and replaced them with two expensive unproven forwards and a defender on loan, and that’s “business done”.

We need at least another striker, midfielder and full back and that would still only be an “ok” window.

Don't worry about it man. Steve's happy.

Don't worry about it man. Steve's happy.

A lot of fans too. Incredibly.

Steve knows it'd be very risky to spend the £60-100m (plus incoming fees) that Mike has definitely given him to spend on his targets. The club could do a Portsmouth, particularly with the reckless spending of the previous regime taken in to account.

Mike will be itching to spend more but Steve knows, as he loves the club and the city more than you or I ever could, that it's best not to go wild as he might improve the team too much and have fans dreaming of winning the league.

I would say our window has already been OK... we don't need another striker in my opinion... Joelinton, Gayle, Muto, Almiron... they can all play on the forward line... certainly in the system that Bruce looks like he wants to play.

Wingers... we have Almiron, Saint Maximin, Atsu, Ritchie, Aarons.

Centre Mid... Shelvey, Longstaff(s), Ki, Hayden

Left (Wing) Back... Willems, Dummett, Manquillo, Ritchie

Right (Wing) Back... Yedlin, Manquillo

As things stand, in my opinion we don't necessarily NEED any more players, but would be nice to improve upon our RB and CM options (essential if Hayden leaves).

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-transfer-policy-bruce-16701900

"New transfer policy". Quality over quantity apparently. Shipping out the two top scorers and bringing in two talented but unproven replacements + a left back. While having loads of dead weight players taking up squad spots. Well done Charnley.

Bruce is "delighted" but "knocking on the door". :lol:

Charnley is an absolute fuckwit no foresight or strategy. Go back to working in the ticket office you baldy cunt

I would say our window has already been OK... we don't need another striker in my opinion... Joelinton, Gayle, Muto, Almiron... they can all play on the forward line... certainly in the system that Bruce looks like he wants to play.

Wingers... we have Almiron, Saint Maximin, Atsu, Ritchie, Aarons.

Centre Mid... Shelvey, Longstaff(s), Ki, Hayden

Left (Wing) Back... Willems, Dummett, Manquillo, Ritchie

Right (Wing) Back... Yedlin, Manquillo

As things stand, in my opinion we don't necessarily NEED any more players, but would be nice to improve upon our RB and CM options (essential if Hayden leaves).

WTF 75% of the people you've mentioned in that list are shite. Also them 4 strikers you've listed dont have many goals in them at all

This window has been awful. We've lost our player of the season and possibly the most pivotal player in Perez and in doing so also lost the majority of our goals and assists. We've replaced them with unproven players from inferior leagues with a view to make a profit on them in a year or two. I'm actually surprised we haven't lost any of defence or Longstaff but they is still time for a nice firm kick in the balls yet again.

We've also lost our hope and guidance in Rafa. We've replaced him with a mercenary yes man who doesn't believe in tactics and was playing out of date football 10 years ago. He also has the lowest win percentage of pretty much any cunt who has ever managed in the top flight ever.

We've also lost our fan togetherness even more so despite being fragile since the fat cunt took us over. Such strong opinions either side of the divide. It's almost hilarious the position we're in.