Newcastle United Women - Champions and Promoted

toontownman

I've definitely taken a lot more interest this season, probably mainly due to the YouTubers. I would often watch a NFTV or Pearson video last year, but mainly just for something to watch as I like general match vlog types, but I am actually far more interested in how they get on this season, and did have the Burnley match at least on in the background when it was streamed on nufc.co.uk (although not YouTube) the other week. I'd definitely look to go to SJP if they played a match there this season, some of it just to be at the stadium on a rare occasion, but I'd be a lot more interested in the actual outcome than if I had gone during the Alnwick or Barnsley matches in the past couple of years.

The win at the weekend was in the cup. It was meant to be at Gateshead Stadium, but due to the weather, the match was switched to somewhere near Kingston Park, but not the actual KP stadium where they usually play. There was apparently no website / YouTube stream in the end due to the late change in venue.

1 minute ago, OpenC said:

They say it's being streamed every time :lol: and it doesn't happen. Watching the cameras get set up again at the minute so we'll see.

It'll probably at least be on nufc.co.uk, but hopefully it will be on YouTube as well as it's a much better service. I'll probably have it on in the background, and more in the foreground if Villa go a couple of goals up in their simultaneous match with Forest. Shame it didn't clash with Luton vs Liverpool instead as can't really be bothered ith that one.

21 minutes ago, Paullow said:

It'll probably at least be on nufc.co.uk, but hopefully it will be on YouTube as well as it's a much better service. I'll probably have it on in the background, and more in the foreground if Villa go a couple of goals up in their simultaneous match with Forest. Shame it didn't clash with Luton vs Liverpool instead as can't really be bothered with that one.

The audacity of the Liverpool fans to complain about our games being on TV a few weeks ago and they get theirs against Luton on TV, which will be one of the most boring routine 3-0 wins.