Newcastle United Women

toontownman

34 minutes ago, Decky said:

There’s no FFP in women’s football so it wouldn’t surprise me if we poach a few WSL players and go up again. 

I'm sure that'll be the intention. I had my doubts that any would come but I don't doubt there are plenty of mercenaries and in any case we've already demonstrated our passion for the women's game in a way most of the WSL can't match :)

3 hours ago, OpenC said:

I'm sure that'll be the intention. I had my doubts that any would come but I don't doubt there are plenty of mercenaries and in any case we've already demonstrated our passion for the women's game in a way most of the WSL can't match :)

Theyll get a good wage, join a team with only one trajectory and also get to play for a club with great support. Kingston Park pulls great crowds and a few matches at St James Park. We’re a great sell. Probably the best club to join in the country bar the top 4 or 5 in the WSL.

Edited by Decky

Liverpool just broken their transfer record for Canadian Olivia Smith too. She is going to be mint. She is already scoring for fun and looking great each level she plays at.

Looking forward to us signing some international level players soon.

Bristol were relegated from the WSL last year, so are now in the same league as us. She made 19 appearences last year and scored 1 goal. The highlight is her Wikipedia page:

'She has a very wholesome family with a famous dad and a famous son aldin hayles and sam hayles she loves them with her heart and has a lovely dog called emmy'

Let's go.

England under 19 and Jamaica.

From official NUFC: During her first season with the Robins, she finished as the team's top scorer to help them secure promotion to the top flight - something Hayles also experienced during her time with Aston Villa.

Becky says: I have briefly worked with Shania previously. She is fast, a great finisher and an incredibly humble but motivated player.

From the leaving video she posted, does look a good finisher. That is something we need.

Edited by Cclay

7 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

Friendlies lines up against 

Man United
Everton 

Glasgow City

Palace 

Plus Sela Cup - unconfirmed opponents 

JBC - any insider knowledge about the away kit launch? Nephew’s birthday on the 19th and wondering if it’ll be launched before then.

On 03/07/2024 at 16:09, Nucasol said:

JBC - any insider knowledge about the away kit launch? Nephew’s birthday on the 19th and wondering if it’ll be launched before then.

No idea , I wasn’t the away top as well 

I was hoping this week or next ! 

I do know there are a couple of big signings coming for the women though ….!!

Can’t give out names ! But they will massively improve the team 

Just now, JonBez comesock said:

No idea , I wasn’t the away top as well 

I was hoping this week or next ! 

I do know there are a couple of big signings coming for the women though ….!!

Can’t give out names ! But they will massively improve the team 

Is one a certain goalkeeper who is available?

If the club can get a Trippier-esque ladies signing, the place will take off.

And I mean, I'd say the women already have a healthy support base now to start.