Kieran Trippier: targeting return for Brighton (h) (Hope)

Yorkie

Distribution from the back will be crushed if he leaves, we will also lose someone who can organise the back four, offer leadership on the pitch and we'll loose his assists. :thdn:

Tripps for me like. 

I know nothing of FFP or football finances in general, so for an uneducated idiot looking in, could somebody say whether we fucked something up somewhere along the line with transfers since the takeover, for us to even be entertaining these offers for players, or is it more of a holdover from the Ashley days where our commercial revenue being so stagnant is causing a problem now?

2 minutes ago, Beth said:

Good deal for us that, and I think he wants away now anyway so pointless keeping an unhappy player.

If he wants out its a sell, but all reports coming out suggest hes not pushing for a move at all.

Just now, nufc123 said:

If he wants out its a sell, but all reports coming out suggest hes not pushing for a move at all.

Which is strange as why would they keep coming back in for him.

3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

I know some on here have said he isn’t pushing to move, but at this stage I don’t think they would be bothering to bid if Trippier wasn’t himself asking to go.

Many reports have said he is positive for the switch, but not pushing. 

4 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

I know some on here have said he isn’t pushing to move, but at this stage I don’t think they would be bothering to bid if Trippier wasn’t himself asking to go.

He doesn't have to be pushing for a move for them to know that he would be interested if a bid was accepted?

Edited by joeyt

1 minute ago, nufc123 said:

Because he is saying yes to Bayern, but respect Howe and nufc.

Aye but we have apparently told them he is categorically not for sale. I’d just assume after that any future bids would be pointless, unless Trippier was pushing.

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Aye but we have apparently told them he is categorically not for sale. I’d just assume after that any future bids would be pointless, unless Trippier was pushing.

I really think they are trying to keep him, but they also know if they come in with a offer to good to turn down they will sell. They are saying not for sale, but its not for sale like they would if someone bid for Isak.

Just now, nufc123 said:

I really think they are trying to keep him, but they also know if they come in with an offer to good to turn down they will sell. They are saying not for sale, but its not for sale like they would if someone bid for Isak.

I personally think he will go, i think that bid we just rejected is pretty close to what we would accept.

15 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

I know nothing of FFP or football finances in general, so for an uneducated idiot looking in, could somebody say whether we fucked something up somewhere along the line with transfers since the takeover, for us to even be entertaining these offers for players, or is it more of a holdover from the Ashley days where our commercial revenue being so stagnant is causing a problem now?

There's millions of billions of posts about FFP

It's got more coverage than either Yorkie's plane feasibly leaving the atmosphere or Mike going to an orgy

Just do a search for it man, don't poke the FFP bear

Edited by bobbydazzla

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

I personally think he will go, i think that bid we just rejected is pretty close to what we would accept.

Dont think Bayern will go over 15.

Edit: Thought it was £ not €. Dont know what to think then.

Edited by nufc123