Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

3 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Just shown that Brenden Aaronson's touch map on SkySports and he's been absolutely everywhere :lol:

The kid is a menace. He is so quick and is absolutely relentless.

Carries the ball very well too and looks like he can spot a pass.

4 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Just shown that Brenden Aaronson's touch map on SkySports and he's been absolutely everywhere :lol:

There’s something to be said for having “hustle!” screamed at you for years by youth team soccer dad assistant coaches who never actually played the game. :lol: 

Edited by Tomato Deuce

1 minute ago, Ben said:

I reckon Ronaldo would do well in this current Chelsea set up, it looks like they have enough energy in the team to carry him.

They will sign Aubameyang, which is decent for them.

3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

I’ll be honest I wanted a bigger name, hold my hands up was wrong.

No big deal :thup:

Loads didn't rate him and were quick to write off any names from teams lower down.

2 minutes ago, kenlau88210 said:

I think Gallagher overall been fine. He will definitely be an upgrade on Willock 

Terrible game for him to come into and hasn't been helped by the shockingly slow Jorginho.

Not sure we're actually after him anymore though. Think we may push Bruno further up and sign a DM.

Can see why Mendy was fuming on that goal he messed up on.

Reece James bottled it. Should have dropped into that space on the right. But instead moved up and was telling Mendy to go long when he was aleready under pressure. 

Sold Mendy down the river.

8 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Can see why Mendy was fuming on that goal he messed up on.

Reece James bottled it. Should have dropped into that space on the right. But instead moved up and was telling Mendy to go long when he was aleready under pressure. 

Sold Mendy down the river.

He still should have just kicked it out for a corner like :lol:

100% on Mendy that.

36 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Wowowow. 

Reckon this is going to be a weird season. Those European places could go to any team. 

World Cup in the middle too. It’s almost impossible to make predictions.

Just now, The Prophet said:

Once everything has settled down you'll still end up with the big six (maybe minus Man United) dominating the top end of the table.

If it’s tight though with West Ham playing europa they could fizzle at end of season. Dropping point early could be key.

16 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

He still should have just kicked it out for a corner like :lol:

100% on Mendy that.

Yeah, no doubt, but I get his frustration. Wasn't expecting James to suddenly bail out of position, and his hesitation then screwed him.

4 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Once everything has settled down you'll still end up with the big six (maybe minus Man United) dominating the top end of the table.

That’s true to an extent, but the weird thing about this season is that it might never really settle down. With Cup competitions and Europe all concertina’d together, then the World Cup and the ramifications of that (injuries, fatigue, likely crazy Jan window too) it‘s so hard to make a call.