Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

1 hour ago, Rod said:

Referee - " now let's find a reason to disallow that goal".

VAR - "I'm sure there was a shirt tug in the first half that we might have missed".

Kopp- "Thanks".

Apologies now it was fuck all 

If you're going to referee a game with the point of view that you're not going to blow for soft fouls in the middle of the pitch, then you cannot be going back and disallowing goals when one of those soft fouls leads to a goal, I think it's outrageous. Bernardo Silva was absolutely spot on. Blow for them or don't but don't re-referee the game on video with a lower bar whenever there's a goal. Get to fuck with that.

19 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Anyone got the vid of Nunez punting it about 100 yards after the whistle went? Mad bastad. Can’t help but like him. He is so good, whilst simultaneously being shit somehow :lol:  

Assuming that we were in for him, I'm glad we missed out. 

There was a situation where Liverpool had 3 against 1, and Nunez had an easy and obvious opportunity to put Salah in. His decision to take it on himself was a piece of greed worthy of a park footballer. 

Mbappe, Neymar, and Messi all start for PSG.

I didn't realise PSG signed that Maddison looking Ruiz (who we were briefly linked to) from Napoli in the summer. He starts as well.

Mbemba starts for OM.

Edited by Paullow