Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

I actually have more hope of a result now than I did before the game and we're losing. :lol: they're very vulnerable. We're obviously shocking at the back but we're missing our two best defenders and for some inexplicable reason AWB is starting over Dalot again. Makes me think Dalot is carrying some sort of injury. 

Just now, ManDoon said:

Think Ragnick has set up canny tbh, just city haven’t KDB and better midfield 

Anyone could have scored the goals De Bruyne did. Their main threat is coming from down the left. Grealish and Silva linking up on the left has caused all sorts of issues. 

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

Think Ragnick has set up canny tbh, just city haven’t KDB and better midfield 

The stark difference between this and OGS is insane. A team set up with a clear plan and instructions.

The quality of that team is questionable though. 

McTominey was (pre Howe) Shelvey there at one point, Pogba with a slightly loose pass which he should have got to really and then just sauntered back, even stopped running when he could clearly see KDB ahead of him taking up a position to get a cut back or a rebound.

He could see this and still decided to stop. As long as teams have people like this in their starting 11, they’ll never win anything.

5 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

McTominey was (pre Howe) Shelvey there at one point, Pogba with a slightly loose pass which he should have got to really and then just sauntered back, even stopped running when he could clearly see KDB ahead of him taking up a position to get a cut back or a rebound.

He could see this and still decided to stop. As long as teams have people like this in their starting 11, they’ll never win anything.

Having someone like McTominey in the team explains why Man Utd are so shite atm. He’s about as good as Longstaff who can’t even get a game for us.

For the position he’d need to play, if he’s anywhere near getting on the sub’s bench next season we’ve not recruited properly.

He has no place in any quality squad. Trying hard and running about ain’t going to cut it.

Just now, Tsunami said:

For the position he’d need to play, if he’s anywhere near getting on the sub’s bench next season we’ve not recruited properly.

He has no place in any quality squad. Trying hard and running about ain’t going to cut it.

Wrong thread- I’m talking about Miggy btw.