Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Just now, RodneyCisse said:

Maybe his problem is having to play alongside RLC

Maybe, but the lack of effort from Kante tonight has been staggering. Has misplayed couple of very easy passes. 

Just now, Jimburst said:

Aye Kante's been below par, but Chelsea until they conceded were fantastic.

Thought Real looked better as soon as they made some changes. Kroos and Casemiro in midfield works against poorer teams, but against good teams they're too lethargic together. Valverde and Camavinga provides some more dynamic. And with Rodrygo they actually have a winger as well and some more width. 

1 minute ago, Flip said:

Marcelo is so past it :lol: Really enjoy seeing him though. Done ok tonight as well after he came on. Won a header or two. 

Wonder if he might go back to Brazil and play as an attacking midfielder Dani Alves style :lol:

2 minutes ago, triggs said:

Wonder if he might go back to Brazil and play as an attacking midfielder Dani Alves style :lol:

Dani Alves at least is still fit and professional. Marcelo looks retired :lol: Wouldn't survive even as #10 in the Brazilian league. 

Dani is 5 years older as well :lol: 

Edited by Flip

Guest neesy111
Just now, Kid Icarus said:

There's something about Real Madrid that forces me to root for any team that's up against them, like. 

Awful fans, the worst.

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

There's something about Real Madrid that forces me to root for any team that's up against them, like. 

I'm always happy to see a team of old blokes with class technique beating a gegenpressing coached to within an inch of their lives running team

1 minute ago, triggs said:

I'm as big a Marcelo fan as there is over the years but he should not be on this pitch :lol:

Done well tonight like. His best performance in 12 months. :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Chelsea or Real Madrid. That’s like asking if you’d rather have a cat shit roll or a dog shit sandwich. Both awful, awful cunts.