Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Guest neesy111
Just now, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Boom!

Your river must trickle like your shower.  Way behind.

Just now, Mike said:

Mahrez, man. Thought he was at his ceiling at Leicester. I know fuck all.

Mad isn't it. Thought he was quality at Leicester, but he has kicked up a few gears at City, quality player.

Just now, 54 said:

Man City vs Liverpool is going to be some final, even if an all English final is a bit naff 

Two best sides in Europe this season. Very deserved final if it ends up being that. And the way City has looked right now, Liverpool have a very good chance of winning all titles this season :lol: 

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

It was hit ridiculously hard, he had next no time 

And I think all of us was expecting him to hit it towards the far corner. Just smashed it into the near one. Great finish. Mahrez is a great player on his day. 24 goals this season.

4 minutes ago, Flip said:

Two best sides in Europe this season. Very deserved final if it ends up being that. And the way City has looked right now, Liverpool have a very good chance of winning all titles this season :lol: 

Would say Liverpool are favorites for the Champions League but I have been impressed with Man City's defensive solidarity today, they've limited Madrid to half chances and Ederson has barely had to make a save. Also can't really see City dropping points in the league.

Really disappointing from Madrid tonight. Trailing by a goal, absolutely have to score, at home and Ederson hasn't had a shot to save in the first 80 mins. That's canny pitiful tbh. 

Guest neesy111
Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Fletch referring to Steve Mcmanamanamanaman's old team even though he played for both of them. Pillock.

Be surprised if anyone remembers him at Real.