Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

2 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

I would bring him to our first team to be honest, Almiron, Murphy and others are all not that good and if he can rise up to the occasion like he did in League two we could have some player on our hands.

Not a chance that I'd be bringing him into Newcastle yet. His potential is there, but he hasn't been tearing it up to the extent that he could make such a huge leap.

Edited by Kid Icarus

Just now, Newcastle Fan said:

I would bring him to our first team to be honest, Almiron, Murphy and others are all not that good and if he can rise up to the occasion like he did in League two we could have some player on our hands.

Wouldn’t go that far to be honest, maybe a year on loan in championship but not premiership surely.

And he’ll just sit on the bench here, I’d rather him playing 

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Not a chance that I'd be bringing him into Newcastle yet. His potential is there, but he hasn't been tearing it up in the extent that he could make such a huge leap.

Send him to the Championship for a season and see how he develops/copes for me. 

Just now, Nine said:

Best pitch invasion I've ever seen I think [emoji38] Was like watching something from the 80s

So long as it's just celebratory and good natured, love owt like that, brilliant. Billy must have dreamt this last night, unbelievable man

3 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Caceido has been really good since he's been brought into the team.

Pretty sure we were quite heavily linked with him under Ashley

Remember reading buying him was a nightmare as he had so many hangers on claiming to represent him and his club. Was linked with loads of clubs IIRC.