sunderland

Big River

11 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Yep, that’s the thing.  Nowt wrong with liking a player at that level who’s a trier - we’ve had a few over the years.  The difference is that we weren’t daft enough to compare said trier to some of the best midfielders in the PL (Teddy hasn’t done this on here - but there are Mackems who’ve said what he’d do vs Bruno, Joe, Willock etc.  As if he’s anywhere near that level). 

Yeah.

Thing is, they have some handy technical players (Roberts, Clark, Michut, Pritchard) so it’ll be interesting to see how they transition.

Three of that four have tried and failed at that level, but it could be easily different this time around. 

I think they probably make the playoffs but fall short. No shame in that. They’ve not spent much money and they’ve been without a star striker for months.

If anything another year at that level lets them get a bit more settled and build out the squad. 

19 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

Another classic from the clown.

image.thumb.png.e31f20b6deda6295e52fd2397fc755f0.png

He must have to try really hard to come over as thick as he does. He's literally wrong on everything he says. As well as that he's a massive racist. Not much going for him really.

8 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

He must have to try really hard to come over as thick as he does. He's literally wrong on everything he says. As well as that he's a massive racist. Not much going for him really.

They bloke is thick as fuck 

13 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

There was a thread on there a few years back where the cunt didn’t even know how to drive to the Metrocentre. Proper embarrassed himself.

Would this lot be better off if they were promoted this season? Surely they would have a horrific time in the PL next year's without massive squad investment, which I presume they can't afford.

Edit: :lol: perfect timing

Edited by Klaus

Think it would only be a good thing for them to be promoted like us getting CL football. Both clubs would need to strengthen respectively.

I think Sunderland would be massive odds on to finish 20th if they were to get promoted but would it be all that different if it happened in a year or two years’ time? 

This is from a thread called “Random Lasses You Want To Buck….”  In Parsnip section Ffs 

Look-at the comment , she does , seriously they are filth . 

8D3F786E-6CAD-4385-BDB0-C81C4B3F0862.jpeg

Edited by GWN

4 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Think it would only be a good thing for them to be promoted like us getting CL football. Both clubs would need to strengthen respectively.

I think Sunderland would be massive odds on to finish 20th if they were to get promoted but would it be all that different if it happened in a year or two years’ time? 

They would absolutely benefit from getting promoted ASAP, same as every other team in the Championship. 

You could come up and finish bottom with zero points but you'll still get a massive chunk of cash from the PL plus another set of parachute payments.

1 minute ago, Keegans Export said:

They would absolutely benefit from getting promoted ASAP, same as every other team in the Championship. 

You could come up and finish bottom with zero points but you'll still get a massive chunk of cash from the PL plus another set of parachute payments.

Marrachute

14 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

He must have really fucked with their heads…….he’s often mentioned

Low bar I know, but it was easy to outwit every single one of them I came across.  Particularly that dope Reiver.

4 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Do you still post on there or did they kick you off?

Been banned for about two years now. Banned for another 41 years last time I checked :lol: 

Edited by Sima