sunderland

Big River

Channel hopping after MOTD last night i caught some of "Olivia Marries Her Match". Basically charts the lives of ex Love Island lass Olivia Atwood and Sunderlands' Bradley Dack. Was only of interest because they had their stag and hen doos in Ibiza (hers is on TV tonight at 9 apparently) and much of it was filmed in a couple of places next to our hotel. Ocean Beach Club was one of them. She's filmed in around what i'm guessing will be there former home of Cheshire. Wonder how she feels about their move further north. They both sound like being from down Souff. She spends half her life having beauty treatments done. Laser treatment, the works and without make up she looks nowt special at all and has wasted her money. He looks like a hen pecked drip. That's my TV review over. I promise i don't make a habit of watching such shite..honest :)

Edited by Scoreboard82

31 minutes ago, Scoreboard82 said:

Awful identikit stadia. Hate those places. 

Yet they will tell you it’s better than SJP. 

Obviously it’s subjective, but I struggle to see how anyone could see those stadiums as anything but boring as fuck 

22 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Obviously it’s subjective, but I struggle to see how anyone could see those stadiums as anything but boring as fuck 

I like it how to save money they hide most of it underground using the pit as it's foundations so that from the outside it looks as imposing as IKEA 

5 hours ago, Danh1 said:

The company I worked for a few years ago now would have these huge meetings at The Riverside.  A sad mackem colleague of mine who I couldn't stand being anywhere near would shake his head and say "what a shit stadium this is".  I told him the Riverside was nearly identical to the stadium of shite.  He just couldn't comprehend due to his hatred of Boro and mainly Newcastle.

7 hours ago, Scoreboard82 said:

Channel hopping after MOTD last night i caught some of "Olivia Marries Her Match". Basically charts the lives of ex Love Island lass Olivia Atwood and Sunderlands' Bradley Dack. Was only of interest because they had their stag and hen doos in Ibiza (hers is on TV tonight at 9 apparently) and much of it was filmed in a couple of places next to our hotel. Ocean Beach Club was one of them. She's filmed in around what i'm guessing will be there former home of Cheshire. Wonder how she feels about their move further north. They both sound like being from down Souff. She spends half her life having beauty treatments done. Laser treatment, the works and without make up she looks nowt special at all and has wasted her money. He looks like a hen pecked drip. That's my TV review over. I promise i don't make a habit of watching such shite..honest :)

Fucking hell, my head hurt just reading that :) - do people seriously watch that sort of shite?  Why would anyone put a hen do on TV?

14 hours ago, Danh1 said:

The SoL is a generic new build bowl, with a further generic bowl added to half of it. Bigger version of the Riverside and Pride Park, all built within a few years of each other as was the style of new builds back then.

Imagine being proud of where you are from? 

The whole thread drips with how we should hate our city, the way they loathe themselves.

Imagine staying to the end to applaud your team after a victory, why not create a toxic atmosphere that seeps onto the pitch and fuck off just after half time to beat the traffic, like they do?

Then describe Newcastle as weird.

Great thread that will run and run. Probably to their online shame dungeon soon. 

Screenshot_2023-10-23-09-38-13-054.jpeg

Edited by Sid
Spelling.

31 minutes ago, Sid said:

The whole thread drips with how we should hate our city, the way they loathe themselves.

Imagine staying to the end to applaud your team after a victory, why not create a toxic atmosphere that seeps onto the pitch and fuck off just after half time to beat the traffic, like they do?

Great thread that will run and run. Probably to their line shame dungeon soon. 

'outside the centre its a shithole populated by morons' Presumably means sunderland?

Also who the fuck rents a rug doctor at asda ffs

1 hour ago, Sid said:

Great thread that will run and run. Probably to their line shame dungeon soon. 

Peterlee!!!

e9370b959311f6f0bd9a9d2f7ee05a4b-pavilion-victor-pasmore.jpg

17 hours ago, Scoreboard82 said:

Welcome to my ? ?

Since we became great, at least, and I take the dog out at half time I don't come back to The Great British Sewing Bee on instead. 

However Mrs G has a penchant for Married At First Sight and there's, currently, a lass from Cumbria paired with a kid from Harrogate who we have high hopes for. 

There's also a mackem who's accent is grim af and his teeth don't seem to fit in his mouth when he talks. He's been paired with a precious Tattoo lookalike

"boss, the plane" 

Enjoy the match

On 22/10/2023 at 09:09, Wallsendmag said:

It's absolutely hilarious on there at the minute. 2 NUFC fans (Olive Grove and Angus) who I've never come across before are running them ragged. The fewm is off the scale, even by their standards :lol:

They'll get banned soon though because it's become embarrassing for the same half dozen mackems who frequent that thread.

Just a shame it's all hidden away in the parsnip section really.

Olive Grove was thebrokendoll off Toontastic btw. He got a lifetime ban for those absolutely tame posts. :lol: 

Why any NUFC fan actually posts on there is beyond me. Give it back to them in anything remotely like the fashion that they dish out and the toys come out of the pram and your banned. Absolute crybabies.

7 minutes ago, The Fountain said:

Clarke, Ballard,Neil and Bellingham are absolutely class and would tear up the PL. 

The others must be absolute dogshit otherwise they'd be pissing the league.

They've got a good core, include cirkin and Patterson in that as well. Playoffs at best this season, which is always a lottery, then it's whether they can keep that core for next year and add to it as the competition to be promoted will be a lot more relaxed.

10 minutes ago, Dokko said:

They've got a good core, include cirkin and Patterson in that as well. Playoffs at best this season, which is always a lottery, then it's whether they can keep that core for next year and add to it as the competition to be promoted will be a lot more relaxed.

Can see Clarke and maybe even Ballard to a Bournemouth or something in January. They will do well to replace those

2 hours ago, Groundhog63 said:

There's also a mackem who's accent is grim af and his teeth don't seem to fit in his mouth when he talks. He's been paired with a precious Tattoo lookalike

"boss, the plane" 

Our lass’s cousin is pals with him. Had it on Tuesday night because she was in it and the Tattoo lad was a scream, lying he was 10 years younger. I found some pics of The Man With The Golden Gun where Tattoo is kitted out in his tux and he’s a dead ringer for the lad when he had his wedding clobber on.

3 hours ago, Sid said:

Great thread that will run and run. Probably to their online shame dungeon soon. 

Their complete lack of civic pride is why their ‘city’ is what it is, and why their football club is what it is.  They Know Their Place, and think others should too.  In terms of everyday life, it is desperately sad.  In terms of football, it’s fucking hilarious.  

They’ve no idea that by going on about how no professional player really wants to be in the area, and how they’ll never achieve owt of note, that they’ve become a self-fulfilling prophecy.  No-one likes us, we don’t care - the Millwall attitude.  And who would want to have a club comparable to Millwall?

44 minutes ago, The Fountain said:

Clarke, Ballard,Neil and Bellingham are absolutely class and would tear up the PL. 

The others must be absolute dogshit otherwise they'd be pissing the league.

Sorry.....are they not pissing the league???? I don't really pay them much attention but when we'd lost to Brighton and I'd assumed they'd won a division 2 game some stupid mackem cunt said and I quote

'sunderland are catching Newcastle up' 

I can't wait to see the cunt next time 

Byker Asda was my go to Asda when I lived in the city centre and wanted a big shop, I never thought it was rough, I must be rough as fuck.

If he thinks the Asda is rough, he should try the Morrisons, makes Byker Asda look like Harvey Nicks.

Pub across the road has a sign in the window, " No shop lifted goods to be sold in this pub".