sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Was listening to this on the radio whilst driving home, they seem to be getting battered. Swansea hit the post and missed numerous very good chances. Hopefully more of the same second half. 

11 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

41 thousand there supposedly, but loads of empty seats everywhere :lol:

The cheap season tickets ahead of the Derby were always going to skew it. There'll have been plenty sign up to get their ticket for the Cup game then rarely (if ever) turn up again all season.

21 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

Thing is the fuckers will still congratulate themselves on a great crowd, when it's totally obvious that there is nowhere near the announced attendance. 

2 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Thing is the fuckers will still congratulate themselves on a great crowd, when it's totally obvious that there is nowhere near the announced attendance. 

Let's be honest. If they haven't got fake attendance figures they've got absolutely fuck all. [emoji38]

Just had a look at their fixture remaining and they're brutal. Leicester at home, but they have Norwich, Leeds, Southampton, West Brom and Watford away. Bottom half finish me thinks and an absolute meltdown incoming.

41 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

I’m at my parents this week- my fathers a Sunderland fan so watched the game with him, it was full but they all walked out when the second went in.

7 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Just had a look at their fixture remaining and they're brutal. Leicester at home, but they have Norwich, Leeds, Southampton, West Brom and Watford away. Bottom half finish me thinks and an absolute meltdown incoming.

Maybe even go down