sunderland

Big River

2 hours ago, Stifler said:

Aye, last week one on Twatter was saying that if the guy who was wearing one of our tops at Seaburn wasn’t with his children, then he would have knocked him out.

Also, so their shirt sold out straight away, and ours hasn’t so that’s laughable, yet they keep seeing everyone in the Sunderland suburbs, and all the over to the Algarve wearing one of our shirts. Do you not think that suggest the largest football kit manufacturer in the world maybe made a fuck load more of our tops than you 4th rate manufacturer made for them?

Honestly, most mackems you come across in real life are decent people, but the ones on RTG, and online are just full on spanners.

Only one reason that their shirt sold out and that is because they don't have anywhere near the amount of kits available that we do. I guarantee our shirt sales far exceed what their ones do. I'll go one further and say one of our three shirts available will outsell all their 3 shirts available put together

2 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

Goalkeeper = hates Mags only mentions our owners once per week, the faux outrage only comes out when we lose.  Often gets called a Mag.

Full Back = hates Mags mentions our owners every other day, the faux outrage comes out when we lose but especially when we win, then turns into full on fewm when another member (probably a "Goalkeeper") mentions we played ok.  Likes every post from a Midfield, Winger and Striker.  Watches every Newcastle United match on the telly and never admits it.

Midfield= Hates Mags, has FTM in his user name calls everyone mara on-line but not in real life. The faux outrage is always there often gets countries and actually facts mixed up. Starts anti Newcastle threads to help him achieve "Winger or "Striker" status. Every player Newcastle are linked with is shite, every player we have is also shite, comments on the many NUFC match threads that we are the luckiest team ever when we win.

Winger= Hates Mags, has FTM in his user name and his signature, hates everything to do with Newcastle, from the Tyne Bridge to Look North, calls our owners murderers in most posts.  Calls everyone mara insists he does in real life as well, but doesn't really.   Often windmills into Mags at Newcastle airport but only calls it Ponteland airport. He has 3 tattoos all of them are anti Newcastle United. Starts off threads about a "Mag at work" at least once a week, makes up something that hasn't happened, then gets really annoyed about it. Offers a "Goalkeeper" or Mag  out regular. "Bally" is his hero, hates Shearer and has worked at his house and called him a Mag wanker to his face. Has never had gravy on his Sunday dinner ever.

Striker= the supreme Mag hater ends every post with FTM, mentions human rights just about every post his hatred always turns racist, slags off Amanda Staveley's looks every day on lots of threads.  Loves to get a "like" off a Winger.   Has seen dozens of Sunderland players who were better than Bruno, who is shit.  Calls the metro the Wear and Tyne metro,  has been chinning Mags weekly since the late 70s he was at the battle of pink lane and North shields ferry landing where he chinned all the Mags to help the MLFs win the fights.   He is called a mackem legend in every football hooligan thread on rtg and personally knows every "top boy" from all the other clubs.   Comments on the regular "Mag at work" threads that he would have chinned the Mags if he was there, Winger, Midfield and Full Back members believe him, Goalkeeper members leave the thread.   He has never been to Newcastle city center on a night out ever...apart from the nights after a Sunderland win, where he also chinned many Mags.    He once threw his Sunday dinner at the wall because his now ex wife put gravy on it. He is a proper hard as nails MLF and all his stories are 100% not made up. Northumbria Police ( who are all Mags btw)  are terrified of him. Has never had Sugar Puffs in his life. 

Some of the posts on here are class like. Funny as fuck. Glad I joined. 👍😆

6 hours ago, KennyUtd said:

On holiday with wife and kids in the beautiful Portugal. And he posts this. I mean, while you're with your family on a holiday they probably paid a few quid for, he has to take time out to post about Barcodes and insist his kids assault other kids whilst playing football. What the actual fuck has to be wrong with your head to be this fuckin thick.

Every single day there's at least 1 new thread about Mags, skunks, barcodes. The list is endless. I detest every single one of them. The sooner they fold the better.

And now I feel better.😃

Screenshot_20240730_142009_Chrome.jpg

Absolutely none of them even getting a hint of the irony of him taking a FTM towel on holiday to begin with. 

The contents of my cutlery draw has more functional prefrontal cortex than a fucking mackem. 

It'll be "results don't matter in pre-seysun marra, all about the minutes in the tank" etc but should we lose to one of these Japanese sides the narrative will mysteriously shift to how "mags are imploding, beat off some two-bit Asian amateurs".

They refer to it as their second string as if the others aren't the same no hopers.

But at least 6-7 of that starting line up featured weekly for them last season.. 

10 hours ago, junkhead said:

They refer to it as their second string as if the others aren't the same no hopers.

But at least 6-7 of that starting line up featured weekly for them last season.. 

:lol: I mean they didn't but if that suits your agenda..

3 minutes ago, TeddySAFC said:

Are you looking forward to the new season (genuine question) 

Just now, TeddySAFC said:

I would be if we signed a bastard striker :lol:

I reckon you might need more than that

Just now, Ben said:

I reckon you might need more than that

We have a canny first 11 when everyone is fit, Just lack depth, but the depth should come from bringing in better players than what we have now which pushes the current starters to come off the bench.

Alot of work to be done between now and the close of the window.

18 minutes ago, TeddySAFC said:

I don't dispute that they're shite, just saying most of them were in your 18 man squad every week

Starting XI: Moore, Pembélé, Hjelde, Anderson, Johnson, Rigg, Embleton, Ba, Aouchiche, Mundle, Rusyn.

Pembele - has been in the match squad regularly when fit

Hjelde - started the majority of last season when fit

Rigg - def not 'second string', featured regularly last season

Ba - played nearly every game

Aouchiche - featured in most games

Mundle - featured in most games since arriving

Rusyn - featured in most games when fit

So 7 of the 11 were first team players last season. Embleton will probably feature regularly in the group too if he remains..

19 minutes ago, junkhead said:

I don't dispute that they're shite, just saying most of them were in your 18 man squad every week

Starting XI: Moore, Pembélé, Hjelde, Anderson, Johnson, Rigg, Embleton, Ba, Aouchiche, Mundle, Rusyn.

Pembele - has been in the match squad regularly when fit

Hjelde - started the majority of last season when fit

Rigg - def not 'second string', featured regularly last season

Ba - played nearly every game

Aouchiche - featured in most games

Mundle - featured in most games since arriving

Rusyn - featured in most games when fit

So 7 of the 11 were first team players last season. Embleton will probably feature regularly in the group too if he remains..

You are talking absolute bollocks mate, I can't really say much more than that, You stated 6 or 7 featured weekly, featuring weekly would be they would collate around 46 appearances over the course of a season either starting or off the bench.

If your deeming 'featuring' by sitting with splinters in their arse on the bench then aye, they have 'featured', When you are allowed 9 subs, pretty much all of your squad would then 'feature'

For context,  :-

Pemebele, 3 starts, 5 appearances off the bench

Hjelde, 10 starts, 1 appearance off the bench

Rigg, 8 starts, 6 appearances off the bench

Ba, 13 starts, 8 appearances off the bench

Aouchiche, 10 starts, 15 appearances off the bench

Mundle, 5 starts, 6 appearances off the bench

Rusyn, 9 starts, 7 appearances off the bench

So not one player even played in half of the games, Not one of those players will even start in a weeks time against Cardiff (possibly Rigg aside)

The majority of the above only featured off the bench and were given starts towards the end of the season because we had a coach who had zero idea of what he was doing and chucked anything on the pitch to see if something would work.

It's the equivalent of me stating Targett, Dummett and Krafth 'featured weekly' for you last season.

Edited by TeddySAFC

Most of them have spent time injured, Mundle and Hjelde arrived in Jan.. so they have not been available for the full 46 game season. But (probably apart from Pembele) they have featured (started or came in as a sub) in the majority of games they were available for.

Which makes the majority - first team players and not 'second string'.. Your second string is the U21s. Or your finances allow you to maintain a reserve squad within the senior squad?

Yup, Krafth is a first team player. Dummett was considered one too but he played less than 30 minutes last season.

Edited by junkhead

5 minutes ago, junkhead said:

Most of them have spent time injured so they have not been available for the full 46 game season. But (probably apart from Pembele) they have featured (started or came in as a sub) in the majority of games they were available for.

Which makes the majority - first team players and not 'second string'.. Your second string is the U21s. Or your finances allow you to maintain a reserve squad within the senior squad?

The team that played last night is the back up players from within the first team squad.

The ironic thing about the comment in bold is the fact that from those that featured last night, They would have played even less last season if it wasn't for long injury layoffs for the likes of Alese, Huggins, Cirkin, Seelt, Evans and Clarke. :lol:

Edited by TeddySAFC

1 hour ago, TeddySAFC said:

The team that played last night is the back up players from within the first team squad.

The ironic thing about the comment in bold is the fact that from those that featured last night, They would have played even less last season if it wasn't for long injury layoffs for the likes of Alese, Huggins, Cirkin, Seelt, Evans and Clarke. :lol:

Who gives a fuck 

Just now, Stifler said:

I would have thought Bradford would get more fans in than that to be honest.

Maybe the Sunderland fans bought all of the tickets but they had to go and work at Nissan during the shutdown.

12 hours ago, TeddySAFC said:

You are talking absolute bollocks mate, I can't really say much more than that, You stated 6 or 7 featured weekly, featuring weekly would be they would collate around 46 appearances over the course of a season either starting or off the bench.

If your deeming 'featuring' by sitting with splinters in their arse on the bench then aye, they have 'featured', When you are allowed 9 subs, pretty much all of your squad would then 'feature'

For context,  :-

Pemebele, 3 starts, 5 appearances off the bench

Hjelde, 10 starts, 1 appearance off the bench

Rigg, 8 starts, 6 appearances off the bench

Ba, 13 starts, 8 appearances off the bench

Aouchiche, 10 starts, 15 appearances off the bench

Mundle, 5 starts, 6 appearances off the bench

Rusyn, 9 starts, 7 appearances off the bench

So not one player even played in half of the games, Not one of those players will even start in a weeks time against Cardiff (possibly Rigg aside)

The majority of the above only featured off the bench and were given starts towards the end of the season because we had a coach who had zero idea of what he was doing and chucked anything on the pitch to see if something would work.

It's the equivalent of me stating Targett, Dummett and Krafth 'featured weekly' for you last season.

Tbh mate I think you're wasting your time with this shite. You could simply reel off a load of random surnames and pass them off as your players and many on here, me included, would be none the wiser. 

It's basic just a bunch of nomarks pulling on your strip these days.