sunderland

Big River

29 minutes ago, Elric said:

Currently in the "bewm" of their usual bewm-bust cycle. They'll be after Le Bris' head after falling down the table, no doubt. 

Weird why they'd want to play us when we haven't yet clicked, can't think of why that is 🤔 :lol:

(we'd still give them a hiding)

When they tail off it'll be "Didn't want to get promoted to that corrupt leyg anyway marra. Headchoppers United FC own the refs" 

34 minutes ago, Scoot said:

They've won a few games and they're off again...

Milan, Dortmund and PSG beware!

Mentioned this the other day it would happen. Bit like the daft Teddy fucker on here, who suddenly appeared again after crying off a few month ago, claiming they have a 'generational talent'. I would love to play them again 3rd round. As exactly the same thing would happen as it did last year. The daft thick fuckers don't learn do they.

They never learn like do they , this time last year the muppets on that board were saying they would give the likes of PSG and Dortmund a game , now 6 months after we took the piss in a training match against them they seem to think they would give us a game because they have beaten a few crappy championship teams [emoji38].

9 hours ago, Paully said:

Unreal save by Pav when 1-0 down! 

Massively under-rated save that. Probably the best one I've seen from a Newcastle keeper. The way he dives again while he's already mid-air doesn't seem physically possible.

If you see the extended highlights, Pav dummies around one of their forwards in the first minute and again in the last minute.

6 hours ago, Wallsendmag said:

Couple of my mates managed to get seats in the Clock Stand and and some others got into the Roker End. Reckons there were mackems in the Clock Stand who spent most the match walking about trying to see if any NUFC fans had managed to get in. Said it was a bit hairy like but they survived unscathed.

Remember a group of mackems managed to get into our end for the return at SJP towards the back of the Leazes East corner. About 20 of them celebrated when they scored but nothing happened to them and they were allowed to remain for the rest of the match.

There was a bit of a scrap in the corporate seats at the top of the Gallowgate-Milburn corner (think it might have still been The Magpie Room restaurant at that time actually.)

Two massive blokes slugging it out before the stewards managed to separate them and boot them out.

4 minutes ago, geordiesteve710 said:

There was a bit of a scrap in the corporate seats at the top of the Gallowgate-Milburn corner (think it might have still been The Magpie Room restaurant at that time actually.)

Two massive blokes slugging it out before the stewards managed to separate them and boot them out.

I remember one in the corporate seats getting a good smacking after their goal. Can't understand anyone who are willing to risk going into the home end in any match never mind the derby 

1 hour ago, et tu brute said:

I remember one in the corporate seats getting a good smacking after their goal. Can't understand anyone who are willing to risk going into the home end in any match never mind the derby 

Done it at Liverpool, Rangers and Hull. Wouldn't at the Mackems like 

I have also at the three you mentioned but I’d add Boro, Villa, Sheff Wed, a couple of others and Chelsea. 😐

Always kept my head down obviously, the most scared I’ve been in a home end however was at Portman road when I went down with Hartlepool in the cup, bailed out about 25mins in, wouldn’t care but I was with an Ipswich fan. 😁

Went to loads of derbies at Roker in every “end” bar the main stand paddocks and the clock stand seats but I have the accent insurance being born and raised in Peterlee with the fortune of a sensible fatha who was black and white through and through. 
Was in the Fullwell end in 85 too, that was interesting but not as, don’t know which word to use but menacing with an undertow of “we’re going to rip your head off” that I felt in Portman road, the Fullwell was more just, “WTF’s Gannin on in here like?” for me anyway.

Could have probably swam from the Fullwell to the Roker end the amount of hockle from the Clockstand. 😁

20 hours ago, geordiesteve710 said:

there was a few in the east stand boxes knocking on the windows when Micky gray scored for them.  Watched the away one in the arena, madness.

22 hours ago, geordiesteve710 said:

Massively under-rated save that. Probably the best one I've seen from a Newcastle keeper. The way he dives again while he's already mid-air doesn't seem physically possible.

If you see the extended highlights, Pav dummies around one of their forwards in the first minute and again in the last minute.

Is there a link for extended highlights? 

11 hours ago, et tu brute said:

12 pages on the east stand fence. Dear me man :lol:

What are they even talking about for it to get to 12 pages?

No doubt it'll have decended into head chopping, Bobby Robson spitting deluded mags by now.

On 04/09/2024 at 17:48, et tu brute said:

Mentioned this the other day it would happen. Bit like the daft Teddy fucker on here, who suddenly appeared again after crying off a few month ago, claiming they have a 'generational talent'. I would love to play them again 3rd round. As exactly the same thing would happen as it did last year. The daft thick fuckers don't learn do they.

Crying off a few month ago, Aye because there's been no domestic football you tatie. :lol:

The issue with people like you, Is that you believe every single Sunderland fan is the same as those few deluded posters than post on SMB. It warps your sense of judgement so that you can't have any debate or reasoning whatsoever between normal football fans.

95% of genuine football fans know that you would beat us and are currently light years ahead of us, The gap is only going to increase as you are financially backed by a superpower, and we err, aren't. Sunderland fans at the moment have a right to be proud of our side, regardless of how shite and rubbish you deem us to be. The club has transformed over the last three to four years, We were watching absolute plodders in League One after back to back relegations. For the first time in years we seem to have a plan in place and it's good to see. We can't just go out and buy off the shelf, ready made players so have to be slightly more creative in how we operate.

The sooner you realise all Sunderland fans aren't a version that you have decided to create in your own mind based on the internet, the better. O0

1 hour ago, TeddySAFC said:

Crying off a few month ago, Aye because there's been no domestic football you tatie. :lol:

The issue with people like you, Is that you believe every single Sunderland fan is the same as those few deluded posters than post on SMB. It warps your sense of judgement so that you can't have any debate or reasoning whatsoever between normal football fans.

95% of genuine football fans know that you would beat us and are currently light years ahead of us, The gap is only going to increase as you are financially backed by a superpower, and we err, aren't. Sunderland fans at the moment have a right to be proud of our side, regardless of how shite and rubbish you deem us to be. The club has transformed over the last three to four years, We were watching absolute plodders in League One after back to back relegations. For the first time in years we seem to have a plan in place and it's good to see. We can't just go out and buy off the shelf, ready made players so have to be slightly more creative in how we operate.

The sooner you realise all Sunderland fans aren't a version that you have decided to create in your own mind based on the internet, the better. O0

We have had many Sunderland fans find their way onto this page, to a man they start off very reasoned and sensible.  At this point they are welcomed into the group by most people on here.  It is good to have fans from other clubs join in our topics....  it keeps our opinions grounded and brings in alternative views.  However, with them all (maybe with the exception of you, so far) the crazy switch was flicked and out came the real reason they signed up, as either wind up merchants or wannabe hardmen showing off to their friends.  So you can understand why people on here will treat you with some caution.

You will get those from our side that want to try to get one over you but, you seem to deal with that side of things pretty well but, you did say that you were not going to post on here any longer a little while ago and the conclusion we all draw from your reappearance is the fantastic start to the season your team has had.  Maybe it is just a coincidence but, I doubt it.

And, we all...  ALL of us, know Sunderland fans in the world who are decent, measured people who we can have proper chats about football and other topics with.  Something about a computer keyboard seems to bring out the worst in a lot of the RTG posters, not just a few.  But, anyway..  for me you are welcome here, carry on standing your ground but, hold back on the crazy switch if you can!

48 minutes ago, pinkeye said:

We have had many Sunderland fans find their way onto this page, to a man they start off very reasoned and sensible.  At this point they are welcomed into the group by most people on here.  It is good to have fans from other clubs join in our topics....  it keeps our opinions grounded and brings in alternative views.  However, with them all (maybe with the exception of you, so far) the crazy switch was flicked and out came the real reason they signed up, as either wind up merchants or wannabe hardmen showing off to their friends.  So you can understand why people on here will treat you with some caution.

You will get those from our side that want to try to get one over you but, you seem to deal with that side of things pretty well but, you did say that you were not going to post on here any longer a little while ago and the conclusion we all draw from your reappearance is the fantastic start to the season your team has had.  Maybe it is just a coincidence but, I doubt it.

And, we all...  ALL of us, know Sunderland fans in the world who are decent, measured people who we can have proper chats about football and other topics with.  Something about a computer keyboard seems to bring out the worst in a lot of the RTG posters, not just a few.  But, anyway..  for me you are welcome here, carry on standing your ground but, hold back on the crazy switch if you can!

I have posted on here when we have been good, bad and absolutely shite.

2 hours ago, TeddySAFC said:

You said you weren't posting anymore due to getting too much stick, had fuck all reason to do with being no football. I don't need the internet to judge mackems, there all exactly the same in real life when it comes down to football 

Edited by et tu brute

6 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

You said you weren't posting anymore due to getting too much stick, had fuck all reason to do with being no football. I don't need the internet to judge mackems, there all exactly the same in real life when it comes down to football 

I said the reason I wouldn't be posting was because people pile in with dire crack, which pretty much sums up your post above. For someone who clearly despises everything Sunderland, You don't half spend a lot of your time posting about them.

Edited by TeddySAFC