Pre-season (2024/25)

bowlingcrofty

On 03/07/2023 at 15:38, Pilko said:

Well, there'll be a bunch who get extra leave cos they've played internationals after the season (Trippier, Wilson, Bruno, Joelinton, Schar, Dubravka, Pope, Botman, Gordon, Tonali.. and probably a few I missed) who probably won't feature in that match. 

It'll be the usual where most players get a half and we indeed see a blend of U23s and first reamers.

Hope to see Kuol at Gateshead. 

Athletic quoted the 6th July. Under 21's were back yesterday maybe first team squad filter back from today/Monday.

We play Villa 5 weeks tomorrow :footy:

38 minutes ago, ATB said:

when are they back? shouldn't they be in yesterday?

Some serious questions need answering from top to bottom of the club if we don't get a result against Gateshead.

Doesn't look like they're doing individual game tickets

30 quid is a bit steep for someone wanting to just go to one game. Pre season usually ideal for kids first games. Doubt they're gonna sit through 3 or 2 games

Absolutely love the fact they've put the women's game at the end of the day, hopefully everyone stays after the men's game, and they get a load of exposure.

As expected with the changes to Season tickets/Membership you are only able to buy a single ticket appropriate for the age category of your ticket.  Pretty silly of them not to have put membership on sale given the fact that home pre-season friendlies tend to be family oriented.  Will have to wait and see what happens with getting membership sorted for my kids...  Going to be an expensive pre-season ticket if you have to buy membership and £15 for a kids ticket.

Wonder if in-person is going to be a better option.

Edited by NITON

1 minute ago, toontownman said:

My first thought was.. inviting Nice as part of the negotiations for Thuram. 

Straight swap for ASM. Bring him home etc 

7 minutes ago, NITON said:

As expected with the changes to Season tickets/Membership you are only able to buy a single ticket appropriate for the age category of your ticket.  Pretty silly of them not to have put membership on sale given the fact that home pre-season friendlies tend to be family oriented.  Will have to wait and see what happens with getting membership sorted for my kids...  Going to be an expensive pre-season ticket if you have to buy membership and £15 for a kids ticket.

Wonder if in-person is going to be a better option.

Just set accounts up for your kids and link them to your account then you’ll be able to get a ticket for everybody