Fantasy Premier League (2024/25)

JP

On 22/09/2024 at 07:51, Ben said:

Canny wildcard for me, 56 points with 4 players still to play 

Upto 8th in the NO league and 2nd in the money league, I reckon I might have peaked to soon like

Palmer man.. Can't bring him in, but I know he will keep punishing me. Went for Jackson, who has 4 pts from those 4 goals.. And Saka won't get more than 6, as usual.

Edited by Erikse

Oh, and I got tired of Leno and Robinson after 4 rounds of playing both with no clean sheet. Dropped both, so I fully expect it to happen today. I'm already trying to cope.[emoji38]

Edited by Erikse

Early wildcard to make sure I had all of Haaland, Salah, Palmer, Diaz, and cheapy Liverpool and Arsenal players might be the best FPL decision I've ever made.

Raya's not upholding his end of the bargain this week though mind.

Edited by Kid Icarus

19 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Got Gvardiol and Gordon in my team so obviously the 3 bonus points go to Grealish ffs

Transferred out Gvardiol and Gordon this week.

So the only team with a CS this gameweek is Fulham. After I owned 2 of their defenders for 5 gameweeks letting in 1 per game. Including a 90+5 goal vs West Ham. It was nailed to happen when I took them out, wasn't it? 

Decision making is truly worse than ever this season. Wild carded to get in all the good Arsenal defenders, Diaz, Salah, obviously Haaland. Gambled on no Palmer and he scores four ffs. :lol: Howay Liverpool, I guess.

14 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Decision making is truly worse than ever this season. Wild carded to get in all the good Arsenal defenders, Diaz, Salah, obviously Haaland. Gambled on no Palmer and he scores four ffs. :lol: Howay Liverpool, I guess.

I transferred Palmer out in my WC to get Haaland in 😅 unfortunately we can't have them all. Saka getting an assist was annoying - 2 bonus even more so.

edit: assist seems to have been wiped out - Bonus should as well then 

Edited by duo

Also been wondering since Konate was brought on in the first game of the season why none of the FPL nonces and AI didn't recommend him. 

The cheapest guaranteed starter out of the top defences and a goal threat. 

37 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Also been wondering since Konate was brought on in the first game of the season why none of the FPL nonces and AI didn't recommend him. 

The cheapest guaranteed starter out of the top defences and a goal threat. 

I mean that's his first ever PL goal so not sure he can be described as a goal threat

Saka getting 3 bonus points despite not getting an assist or a goal is really weird

6 minutes ago, joeyt said:

I mean that's his first ever PL goal so not sure he can be described as a goal threat

Saka getting 3 bonus points despite not getting an assist or a goal is really weird

They look different under Slot from set pieces though and he has a few in the cups/Europe. He had an assist last week as well.

They'll surely change the Saka points, Palmer hasn't even had his added yet either.

Edited by Kid Icarus

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

They look different under Slot from set pieces though and he has a few in the cups/Europe. He had an assist last week as well.

They'll surely change the Saka points, Palmer hasn't even had his added yet either.

Noone has had the points added, but Saka has 39 bonus score, which is the most alongside Martinelli. It might get corrected tomorrow or monday, sometimes it happens later.

Edited by Erikse