JP

43 minutes ago, 54 said:

The team that is currently #1 in the whole world is wild :lol:

Screenshot_20240816-230819.thumb.png.bb8c8ea3955429eeb95bd408c5539e92.png

Triple captain for good measure too.

Christ. 

Android better sort the app out soon

50 minutes ago, Guybrush said:

Are either Mazraoui or Martinez long term starters for Man U? Or is this just a "you start until Shaw is better" type deal?

Paging @Froggy for any insight!

Martinez is probably the second name on the teamsheet after Bruno. He'll play every game as long as he's healthy. 

If Shaw is fit he'll start but that's a big if. He won't be back until after the international break at the earliest anyway. Safe with Mazraoui for a few game weeks. 

On 16/08/2024 at 11:04, Ben said:

Fantasy fix also has an AI generated team based on the first 5 games of the season

Screenshot_20240816_110300_Samsung Internet.jpg

Looks like AI has had a canny start 

55 minutes ago, black_n_white said:

Over the course of the season he’ll be in the top 5-6 goalkeeper point scorers, he normally is anyway.

Him and Everton started really poorly last season aswell. I feel like that is a theme with Dyche. Besides, the fixtures are not amazing either. But I will give him a few more chances.

14 hours ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

We are fools of the worst kind! I have pretty much lined up a panic alternate squad already! 

Free Hit. Yes. Yes. Yes. 

On 18/08/2024 at 23:35, Magpie said:

That disallowed goal by Eze was fucking bullshit

Many people exclude him based on some loose rumours. You take a concious decision that those rumours doesn't mean much. And you get hard done by with the disallowed goal, rewarding those who excluded him. Classic.

I really want to take out Nkunku already, especially with Felix coming in.. Just contemplating on whether to get Mitoma or Minteh. The extra 1.0 will probably come in handy.

I feel like Cole Palmer is this season's trap card. Going to give him one more game and see how it goes. Worried with Felix arriving he's not going to be the main source of Chelsea's random shit.

On 17/08/2024 at 00:09, 54 said:

The team that is currently #1 in the whole world is wild :lol:

Screenshot_20240816-230819.thumb.png.bb8c8ea3955429eeb95bd408c5539e92.png

Triple captain for good measure too.

He probably made 100 accounts with different combinations of Man Utd and Fulham players, and trippel capped different players. Some do that, and it's often those who are #1 after the first day. They specifically go for that.

Edited by Erikse

Just now, Erikse said:

He probably made 100 accounts with different combinations of Man Utd and Fulham players, and trippel capped different players. Some do that, and it's often those who are #1 after the first day.

Yeah its so annoying. During all season you click to see who's scored the highest points and in 99% of the cases it's some cunt who took 11 hits before the gameweek. Makes it pretty pointless

19 minutes ago, BergenMagpie said:

Yeah its so annoying. During all season you click to see who's scored the highest points and in 99% of the cases it's some cunt who took 11 hits before the gameweek. Makes it pretty pointless

Exactly, either that or a new account.

Edited by Erikse

There'll likely be double gameweeks, but Haaland home to Ipswich while he's fresh and before they start playing two games a week...worth a punt for Triple points?

51 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Really? I’ve captained the fecker.

Ankle knock. Never missed one game for Bournemouth through injury. Motherfucking Spurs.