Memberships (2023/24)

ceolnamara

1 minute ago, JackieDoor said:

The question for future games is do you skip the ballot and risk the resale, at least you can choose not to be back row of level 7.

You've got to rely on split second timing to be in the race for the basket in the resale, it's pretty stressful

18 minutes ago, Holloway said:

You've got to rely on split second timing to be in the race for the basket in the resale, it's pretty stressful

I know, i did it multiple times last season.

I managed to get two Chelsea tickets last season on public sale when i was at Faro airport, constantly refreshing and i got them just in the nick of time before we boarded, was a happy flight back anyway. :laugh:

49 minutes ago, JackieDoor said:

The question for future games is do you skip the ballot and risk the resale, at least you can choose not to be back row of level 7.

Can’t see as many being as available as for this fixture. School holidays etc.

8 hours ago, JackieDoor said:

I suppose if they're happy to sit anywhere most will enter the ballot as it gives them an extra chance of getting a ticket. If your physically unable to reach areas of the ground or fussy with the view you'd probably only try the the resale option.

4 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I’ve been on about 7 times over the last few days and only ever seen youth tickets. 

How were you doing it, refreshing every few seconds for hours? 

I got one in my basket y'day for a mate who was after a ticket, just checked every hour or so during the day and mid afternoon there was a single in the Leazes that popped up. 

Edited by bobbydazzla

I had a couple of sessions of refreshing repeatedly for an hour or so, with no joy - kept missing out. New options pop in to the list every so often and then it's a mad rush to select the seat (found best available worked better) and get it in your basket. Must be 200-500 people sat doing the same thing. Had pretty much given up but still had the tab open this morning, refreshed once and a LS ticket popped up. It's like buying hyped clothing/footwear from a few years ago.

6 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I’ve been on about 7 times over the last few days and only ever seen youth tickets. 

Exactly this, got one after about 8 attempts over the 2 days, wasn't far from sacking it off

9 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

That’s what both my friends had to do. Took both of them just over an hour.

1 minute ago, bobbydazzla said:

Wonder what they'll do with the Youth seats that no kids seem to want to buy

There's about 100 tickets that would be snapped up in an instant if converted to Adult

Still 100? That’s more than at times last season. You’d think they would make a call on it this evening to give people older a chance to grab. 

4 minutes ago, broony said:

So is there no public sale for matches anymore? You have to be a member? (I am a member already but thought they had to have some publicly available)

Nah there won’t be public sale for most games, certainly not PL or CL. 

I'm over the Villa scrabble so just thought I'd look to the near future and say I'm delighted to see that we're just over only a couple of weeks from what will be one of the most in demand home matches of the season and no information. :lol:

It's one thing if they were scrabbling to get things up for the first match but it's a joke if this is the kind of notice people have for the rest of the season.

26 minutes ago, broony said:

So is there no public sale for matches anymore? You have to be a member? (I am a member already but thought they had to have some publicly available)

Being a member is publicly available, so the tickets are effectively publicly available.

1 hour ago, wormy said:

I'm over the Villa scrabble so just thought I'd look to the near future and say I'm delighted to see that we're just over only a couple of weeks from what will be one of the most in demand home matches of the season and no information. :lol:

It's one thing if they were scrabbling to get things up for the first match but it's a joke if this is the kind of notice people have for the rest of the season.

Ballot the week before the game and resale week of the game looks like a thing.

Load of shite.