Memberships (2023/24)

ceolnamara

7 hours ago, Nehe said:

Since the club says "Any tickets purchased from third party sites will not be valid and will therefore not work at the St. James' park turnstiles". It does not feel that safe.

No experience of 3rd party site but as for on the day like others have said there are little to no ID checks just before KO. That might be different if you try to enter the ground over an hour before KO when queues aren’t forming and the rush to get people in not as great.

So as long as you are the correct sex and approximate age for the ticket in hand and enter ground within 30mins of KO I wouldn’t foresee any issues.

Edited by LFEE

Have used 3rd party sites multiple times at different grounds/countries, all said no 3rd party tickets allowed, but I've never had a problem once. Of course there's some risk with it and maybe in the future it's less of a viable option but right now from my experience that risk seems low. 

5 minutes ago, Nexumaster said:

Three ballots, zero tickets. Sod's law that I'll finally get one for a game I then can't make.

The annoying thing is that I can probably grab a single ticket in resale with patience. But the system restricts anyone who wants to go with a bairn.

Family supporters do not get a second chance in this shitty situation.

39 minutes ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

The annoying thing is that I can probably grab a single ticket in resale with patience. But the system restricts anyone who wants to go with a bairn.

Family supporters do not get a second chance in this shitty situation.

Really? I thought the resale was basically the same system as last season where you queue and grab whatever tickets are remaining so in your case one adult one child as close together as possible?

2 hours ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

The odds of grabbing a single is high. Grabbing a double is gold dust 

Yeah I appreciate the availability is much lower than last year but still possible. The system is still the same though so to say you get no chance is misleading hence why I questioned it.

Just a case of grabbing what you can unfortunately. Some games both of you and some games (maybe midweek) just for yourself.

6 hours ago, LFEE said:

No experience of 3rd party site but as for on the day like others have said there are little to no ID checks just before KO. That might be different if you try to enter the ground over an hour before KO when queues aren’t forming and the rush to get people in not as great.

So as long as you are the correct sex and approximate age for the ticket in hand and enter ground within 30mins of KO I wouldn’t foresee any issues.

Just wonder if the ticket machine at a turnstile will stop you, and then they will do an ID check.

27 minutes ago, Nehe said:

Just wonder if the ticket machine at a turnstile will stop you, and then they will do an ID check.

Judging off the experience of normal tickets who’ve struggled to operate the scanners the junior stewards have a look… try… get it to work or fail… try again… then regardless just let you in because of queues building up 😆

Good to see a report but as I thought at the time, the free text area was doing a lot of heavy lifting. 

Will all of the free text replies be provided to the club? Could be a lot of information there that’s not captured in that PDF. 

The themes are basically right though, so that’s the main thing. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

Why can't I seem to secure a ticket via the ST resale? Tickets pop us available, but I then get a message when I look to buy it to say there is no seat available. Am I missing a trick?

Fucked off with the whole ticketing situation. 

7 minutes ago, Earp said:

Why can't I seem to secure a ticket via the ST resale? Tickets pop us available, but I then get a message when I look to buy it to say there is no seat available. Am I missing a trick?

Fucked off with the whole ticketing situation. 

You need to be very quick. Honestly about 40 came and went before I finally got one for Liverpool game 

Edited by gdm

2 minutes ago, gdm said:

You need to be very quick. Honestly about 40 came and went before I finally got one for Liverpool game 

Do you know when they stop appearing just to save me refreshing for another 3 hours?

26 minutes ago, Earp said:

Do you know when they stop appearing just to save me refreshing for another 3 hours?

Dunno, fwiw for Liverpool game I gave it a go tues morning round about 9am and got one. I’m sure people on here have to them as late as Wednesday or Thursday 

Edited by gdm

5 minutes ago, gdm said:

Dunno, fwiw for Liverpool game I gave it a go tues morning round about 9am and got one. I’m sure people on here have to them as late as Wednesday or Thursday 

Cheers I'll keep trying.

25 minutes ago, Shearerlegend said:

I have just received  me e tickets to the Brentford game.. buzzingggg.. i am on ms l4g seat 150, someone knows how far is it from the middle?

7D3A6B68-161A-43B6-8D19-9A2F6D9F4EA7.thumb.jpeg.3fac6dda34769f8d913d7f6bdfb48161.jpeg

You’re in the circled area