Memberships (2023/24)

ceolnamara

1 minute ago, bobbydazzla said:

Although for Dortmund game we only got to choose from 2 x undefined categories at same ticket price, so that was a nice touch 

Yes, it seems the Family Area doesn’t exist for non-PL games and is just classified as Cat 2

:lol:

All going swimmingly again.  I'd reapply when the pricing is sorted out as it wouldn't be out of the realms of possibility that they automatically void any ballots applied at the wrong price.

Tickets can be allocated in any available category, and so if successful the total price of your application may vary. Prices shown are the maximum per price ticket.

From the website.

So by my understanding, if you apply for tickets in the Platinum Club, you have a better chance of getting a ticket as you’re open to all price ranges? 

Praying I get one this time as it’s the day after my birthday.

14 minutes ago, ryanegg said:

Tickets can be allocated in any available category, and so if successful the total price of your application may vary. Prices shown are the maximum per price ticket.

From the website.

So by my understanding, if you apply for tickets in the Platinum Club, you have a better chance of getting a ticket as you’re open to all price ranges? 

Others might correct me, but we think that scenario only ever occurs if one particular category doesn’t sell out. 

So if everybody applies for Cat 2, and there’s more Cat 1 available than the number that have applied for Cat 1, they’d allocate the remaining to people that didn’t apply for Cat 1.

Obviously that seems very unlikely at present levels of demand.

What is the difference between international and regular memeberships? International doesnt have the strictly 1 ticket per match, but has terms and conditions that don't seem to be on the site.

4 hours ago, TRC said:

What is the difference between international and regular memeberships? International doesnt have the strictly 1 ticket per match, but has terms and conditions that don't seem to be on the site.

One of the great mysteries that not even NUFC box office staff know.

On 16/10/2023 at 12:24, ryanegg said:

From the website.

Was my thought too, but as others have said it's not the case - probably born out by my 1 in 6 sucess rate going for Cat1 tickets. Anyway god loves a trier so gone for cat1 again, hopefully everyone else applies for Cat2 ;)

On 16/10/2023 at 13:04, patrone said:

I've not heard of anyone, so far, that has applied for one category and ended up "winning" a different one

Not me!

Emailed from the club

Dear Member,

We are contacting you with an update regarding your ticket ballot application for Newcastle United v Arsenal.

We wanted to make you aware that an unfortunately an incorrect price was listed for this game, which was at a lower price than our 2023/24 single match ticket prices listed for previous games this season. Despite this error, any member that is successful in this ballot, which will be drawn in due course, will have the incorrect price honoured.

Ticket pricing will be rectified for all future ballots.

The ballot for Newcastle United v Arsenal will be drawn on Thursday 19 October, with successful applicants notified by 5pm on the same day.

Thank you for your support.