Memberships (2023/24)

ceolnamara

Hopefully it changes. The club reserves the right to change it as per the T&Cs as well. 

https://www.nufc.co.uk/media/78083/membership-terms-2324-final.pdf

"3.4 All Membership benefits are subject to change at any time, and are subject to availability.

3.5. The Club reserves the right to vary the manner or system by which tickets for any of the Club's Matches are allocated or by which Members will qualify for such tickets, provided that  reasonable notice is given to Members."

58 minutes ago, patrone said:

14 day cooling off period ends next week, I wonder how many will cancel after the Villa ballot saga [emoji38]

Just had a quick look through t&c's doesn't look like you get refunded if you cancel it?

1 minute ago, JackieDoor said:

Just had a quick look through t&c's doesn't look like you get refunded if you cancel it?

You definitely have a cooling off period like, cant see how they could get around that

10 minutes ago, Bally21 said:

The villa home game last season had the following price bands.......

Screenshot_20230801_194749_Samsung Internet.jpg

£25 and £35 rises to £44 is a lot…

76% and 25% increases. I don’t think ST prices rose that much?

Edited by TheGuv

9 minutes ago, Bally21 said:

The villa home game last season had the following price bands.......

Screenshot_20230801_194749_Samsung Internet.jpg

Just checked my old tickets which I still have, Villa (h) was £45 for Category 1 so East Stand both for last season and for 2021-22.

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Just checked my old tickets which I still have, Villa (h) was £45 for Category 1 so East Stand both for last season and for 2021-22.

So it's going to be quite a bit more for a category 1 now....the platinum was 58 according to info above....looks like that's now going to be 76!!!

7 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

£25 and £35 rises to £44 is a lot…

76% and 25% increases. I don’t think ST prices rose that much?

Season tickets went up approximately 5% on average

4 minutes ago, Bally21 said:

That's platinum for manure game...

oh actually that was 1892 

my bad

ah man, I cant recall now, one or the other :bluestar:

Edited by patrone

2 minutes ago, Bally21 said:

So it's going to be quite a bit more for a category 1 now....the platinum was 58 according to info above....looks like that's now going to be 76!!!

They went up during the run in; Wolves (h) & Southampton (h) were the only tickets in Seating Category 1 from March-May that were £45.

Wolves - £45

Man Utd - £53

Spurs - £49

Southampton - £45

Arsenal - £49

Brighton - £49

Leicester -£49

They'll likely be £55 going up to £59 and £63 depending on the match category, if I even get the option to sit there.

I appreciate why people are upset with this price increase, but I'm not surprised it's happening. 

The club is moving at warp speed. Seven of our ten most expensive transfers have occurred under this ownership (source) and we've also invested heavily in the academy, the training ground, and a women's team. We're acting like an elite football club, and one of the things that come with that is expensive tickets. Some of it is supply and demand, but we're also in the premier European competition and we've just spent close to £100m on two players. It's not hard to get people through the door and so the price is going to increase. 

There will be a lot of positives coming down the road in terms of sponsorships and big name players, but to have that without a price increase is bordering on impossible and not something I'd expect. Ticket sales don't move the needle much in the grand scheme of things, but they do still move the needle. 

Edited by Viana