Memberships (2023/24)

ceolnamara

20 minutes ago, theElite said:

Just kept refreshing the page, eventually let me purchase. Was logged in from 9am and still have an hours wait estimated 

From the other thread…

Just now, Miggys First Goal said:

How many season ticket holders are there? And then add in the 70000 that are currently in the queue. We need 85000 seated stadium minimum. 

There’s 70k browsers in the queue, not 70k people. Be somewhere between 10-15k people at a guess.

37 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Do people who got memberships last year need to buy them again? 

When I went to buy new it had a renew button, think in panic I just went to buy new but dunno what the difference would have been 

1 minute ago, Nexumaster said:

I've been waiting over an hour. 11 minutes to go. If it kicks me back I'm going to be foaming.

It kicked me 3 times. Just keep going to the membership page and eventually it will let you in to buy. It takes a dozen attempts

4 minutes ago, Pancrate1892 said:

When I went to buy new it had a renew button, think in panic I just went to buy new but dunno what the difference would have been 

I went to renew initially and said that it wasn’t recognised (404 screen)

7 minutes ago, Pancrate1892 said:

There was a "Renew" button on the exiting membership page for all of last season but it didn't lead anywhere. I don't think renewals were ever on the cards last season but I reckon they will be now (assuming there isn't going to be a cap on numbers)

21 minutes ago, Pancrate1892 said:

It kicked me 3 times. Just keep going to the membership page and eventually it will let you in to buy. It takes a dozen attempts

Got there eventually! Though it only looks partially confirmed... not sure what I was expecting, do you get a confirmation email once it's official?

5 minutes ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

Wonderful, so when I go to buy it says it can't put the order through as my age is unknown despite the fact that it's entered into my profile. [emoji38]

I had this, it turned out it was my mobile number and country that were missing and that sorted it.