Memberships (2024/25)

ceolnamara

having 17 seats showing as available for Brentford, that aren’t actually available, is a nice touch

a proper chef’s kiss cherry on top for any members still scratching around for tickets 

got to admire the #bantz of our ticketing team 

Edited by bobbydazzla

1 minute ago, Earp said:

How do I do that?! Tried calling the BO - 32nd in the queue....

Go here and make a new account for your daughter as step one: https://login.nufc.co.uk/Auth/Register

If you want her emails to come to your inbox add +1 before the @. I've got an account for my four-year-old that's just "[email protected]", which works fine.

Then you can buy a membership for her here: https://book.nufc.co.uk/en-GB/memberships/2023-24 junior membership (0-17 years)

Hope this helps!

2 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

having 17 seats showing as available for Brentford, that aren’t actually available, is a nice touch

proper chef’s kiss cherry on top for any members scratching around for tickets 

got to admire the #bantz of our ticketing team 

Leazes level 6, they have been there all morning

1 minute ago, patrone said:

Leazes level 6, they have been there all morning

Probably doing a ballot in the ticketing team to decide which person gets to fix the issue 

But first they needed to do a ballot to work out which desks people would have to sit at today 

And that could only happen after the ballot to see who would get to make the morning cups of tea 

10 minutes ago, Rich said:

Go here and make a new account for your daughter as step one: https://login.nufc.co.uk/Auth/Register

If you want her emails to come to your inbox add +1 before the @. I've got an account for my four-year-old that's just "[email protected]", which works fine.

Then you can buy a membership for her here: https://book.nufc.co.uk/en-GB/memberships/2023-24 junior membership (0-17 years)

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the heads up which should enable me to register my daughter. However, I've tried 3 different email addresses, none of which I've used on the site before, and I'm getting a message stating that a Newcastle account is already registered to these addresses.

The website is utter shite - not fit for purpose.

2 hours ago, Earp said:

Thanks for the heads up which should enable me to register my daughter. However, I've tried 3 different email addresses, none of which I've used on the site before, and I'm getting a message stating that a Newcastle account is already registered to these addresses.

The website is utter shite - not fit for purpose.

Or you’ve already registered them so maybe try the forgotten password route.

On 13/09/2023 at 09:32, bobbydazzla said:

It's proper minging like. Some of the worst customer service I've ever experienced

How is anyone from outside the region supposed to plan travel and digs for attending games

Even though I live 20 mins from SJP it's still a whitey not knowing if I'll have a ticket until the week of the match, must be millions of billons times worse for anyone outside the region

I'm very much in this boat. Can't be waiting until the week of a game to know whether to book a train and potentially a hotel as the prices get prohibitive on top of the tickets.

33 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Or you’ve already registered them so maybe try the forgotten password route.

It transpired that while I was getting error messages saying the email address was already registered to a member, I was receiving an email asking me to verify the account based on the email inputted. So I verified the account and bob's you're uncle - cheers chaps.

34 minutes ago, Earp said:

It transpired that while I was getting error messages saying the email address was already registered to a member, I was receiving an email asking me to verify the account based on the email inputted. So I verified the account and bob's you're uncle - cheers chaps.

Current state of club website and user error. The perfect storm… ?

Glad you are sorted ??

2 hours ago, Scoot said:

Oops, just told my pal to enter category 3 as there'll be more chance of a ticket. Not looking at that as there's hardly any actual seats in category 3.

Right, but the big unknown is how many of those seats are actually available in the member sale.   Category 2 is huge, but a large percentage of those seats will be held by season ticket holders.   Availability in each category would be useful information to know.   Once again, this just exposes the folly that is this process.  Take the Man City match as an example.  The three main categories are the same price, but which one you pick in the ballot could massively influence your odds of success.     

Edited by Mrdovenb
clarity

4 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

I've gone for Category 3 for Man City for no other reason than I have a 0% success rate so far when choosing Category 2. Hopefully this is where my luck turns.

Exactly my point.  I kind of wonder about the premium areas too.   Do I really want to sit there, no?  But if the extra five quid increases my chance of attending the match from 20% to 50%, I would do it without hesitation. 

6 minutes ago, Mrdovenb said:

Exactly my point.  I kind of wonder about the premium areas too.   Do I really want to sit there, no?  But if the extra five quid increases my chance of attending the match from 20% to 50%, I would do it without hesitation. 

exactly what I thought, we will see if it works out :D