Memberships (2024/25)

ceolnamara

Just now, bobbydazzla said:

I think the main difference vs 2022/23 queue is there's enough seats available to ensure everyone who has access to the queue will get one

But the later into the 48 hr window that you log in, the less choice of seat you have, obviously

I don't know how groups of two work now, if you win in the ballot I guess there's a chance there won't be two seats together left by the time you get in. 

1 minute ago, bobbydazzla said:

I think the main difference vs 2022/23 queue is there's enough seats available to ensure every ballot winner who has access to the queue will get a seat

But the later into the 48 hr window that you log in, the less choice of seat you have, obviously

Ah fair point 

I hadn't though about how annoying it would be to win in the ballot and then join a massive queue like before. I think I'd rather just have a random seat. 

Guess you don't have to join the queue on the morning if you don't want to, but it has to be tempting. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I don't know how groups of two work now, if you win in the ballot I guess there's a chance there won't be two seats together left by the time you get in. 

Just have to try and log in as early as possible and hope there's some pairs left

I imagine if you're into the seat selection screen within the first few hours of the 48hr window opening then there'll be pairs somewhere in the ground

2 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I hadn't though about how annoying it would be to win in the ballot and then join a massive queue like before. I think I'd rather just have a random seat. 

Guess you don't have to join the queue on the morning if you don't want to, but it has to be tempting. 

To be fair it’s going down quickly, now says 20 mins, problem is I have a patient at 10.30, so my “window” will

pass as I’ll be with the patient so I’ll have to log in again and will see what’s left later today which is less than ideal but hey ho.

Edited by ExiledGeordie

4 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

If people weren't arsed about choosing a seat last season and were just pleased that the ballot gave them a seat somewhere in the ground, then it doesn't really matter when they log in during the 48hr period this season as they're not arsed about where they sit and will happily take whatever is available

It's the people who care about where they sit who will be logging in at 10.01 to ensure they get the widest choice

Edited by bobbydazzla

30 minutes ago, Slim said:

People worrying about seats together.   I was 151 in the Q and this was in the east stand

image.thumb.png.69fb2462e58e9173f7af781eabb5a261.png

That actually looks quite promising. I was expecting mainly single seats with the odd 2s and 3s. Plus the East Stand is one of the most populated by ST holders.

58 minutes ago, Slim said:

People worrying about seats together.   I was 151 in the Q and this was in the east stand

image.thumb.png.69fb2462e58e9173f7af781eabb5a261.png

Looks like @LFEE‘s theory on them holding plenty of seats back from the ballot is probably right.

Hopefully means there’s a bit more chance for folks in the general sale.

4 minutes ago, LFEE said:

How were the queue numbers out of interest? Mate was on dot on for 10am and was 5000+

What was the availability like when he eventually got in?

2 hours ago, SteV said:

Looks like @LFEE‘s theory on them holding plenty of seats back from the ballot is probably right.

Hopefully means there’s a bit more chance for folks in the general sale.

Doesn’t seats available now mean that less will be available later? 

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Doesn’t seats available now mean that less will be available later? 

Nah, the theory being that there’s significantly more seats available to choose than ballot winners, so all those not selected by the ballot winners will be available in the general sale.

Obviously all guesswork to a degree until we see how it plays out next week.

1 minute ago, SteV said:

Nah, the theory being that there’s significantly more seats available to choose than ballot winners, so all those not selected by the ballot winners will be available in the general sale.

Obviously all guesswork to a degree until we see how it plays out next week.

Ah I see, yeah we’ll see. 

Well I'm a 100% success rate this season. 

Exactly the same last season - then didn't get a sniff the other 18 games! 

Onwards. Upwards (it's in L7)