Open Wide For Some Soccer! - Poch to the Yanks.

Mike

Gonzalez, Besler, Eddie Johnson, and Alan Gordon added to the Gold Cup roster.

Onyewu, Gomez, McInerney, and Ashe sent home.

Probably not good news for Gomez. Seems that Wondolowski has passed him on the depth chart. Not surprised Onyewu was let go, there had been talk of him needing to find a club team before the start of the season. Think he's still in the picture for the WC. Still prefer him to Goodson personally.

Wait... wait... you can change the squad in the middle of the tournament?

Stop being biased cunts and just updated the thread title. So fucking what if we've got some Americans on here?

:lol: Damn, sorry Dinho. I was watching the game. Usually someone else just updates it when that happens.

I hate Gus' excited voice and how ill-timed it usually is.

He's a bad fit for this sport. There's loads of downtime between goals, so the whole LOUD HALTING NOISES thing really doesn't work like it works in basketball, or in the moments before a TD in football. He needs to learn this.

I hate Gus' excited voice and how ill-timed it usually is.

He's a bad fit for this sport. There's loads of downtime between goals, so the whole LOUD HALTING NOISES thing really doesn't work like it works in basketball, or in the moments before a TD in football. He needs to learn this.

I tweeted NBCSports a few tweets about how bad Wynalda and Johnson are, not like it'll do anything, but it made me feel better.

Mix has had a great tournament. Very composed on the ball, good passer. I wasn't a big fan previously, mainly due to his mediocre performance in the Olympic qualifiers, but he's winning me over.