Open Wide For Some Soccer! - Poch to the Yanks.

Mike

American news casters always be great for the toon.

Sure when it was Fox Sports we at least had Warren Barton showing his love and massive annoyance (when it was due). But he was able to get the other guys on board as well. Now with NBCSN taking over and Warren still with Fox (I believe) we'll have nobody fighting our fight :lol:

Shaka sang our praises as well but yeah Warren Barton was always a true black and whiter for us on TV. I hope for Warren's sake he can find a new job in punditry. He has done well for himself since moving to LA

Speculation that FOX is going to go after USMNT, MLS, and potentially Bundesliga rights.

Mutant Ninja Turtles?  :lol:  ???

Ps. I know what it actually stands for, thats just what popped into my head when reading that. :lol:

:lol: :lol: "Ties, and no playoffs. ...Why do you even do this."

Mike, don't do this to yourself, don't use this to start up that debate, your wrong, its fact.

:lol: I was quoting the video, and it's not wrong. It fixes everything and you goddamn know it.

That's kind of funny, but I'm not sure why NBC is acting like this country has never seen the sport. MLS must be thrilled watching one of its rights-holders do this.

TBF they're not marketing to American soccer fans...they're marketing to traditional NFL fans.

Fucking Spurs, they're going to be the darling team of the US, i can just tell this now.

I think Sunderland is more likely now. ;D

Wonder how many American fans have switched allegiances from Fulham to Spurs to Sunderland over the last couple seasons.

f***ing Spurs, they're going to be the darling team of the US, i can just tell this now.

I think Sunderland is more likely now. ;D

Wonder how many American fans have switched allegiances from Fulham to Spurs to Sunderland over the last couple seasons.

Oh yah, goood point. Damn it. But they'll not like DiCanio for obvious reasons.