Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

Why are you using a Spanish operating system? :lol:

:lol: I tried to be clever and now I pay the price. It's like, mostly in english, and then shit is in Spanish outta nowhere. If something goes wrong in VLC now, that shit is just gonna stay wrong. The soccer scores extension I use in FF (that has made me look like an asshole in here before) is in Spanish now, and that shit is causing me problems.

So looking forward to the Mexico Panama game :lol: so much pressure. Also the last game away for Mexico away to CR should be great. I would be okay with the US playing an experimental youth team for our last game TBH

Youth side loses to Panama and Mexico misses out on the World Cup. That would really go over well with the neighbors.  :lol:

Why are you using a Spanish operating system? :lol:

:lol: I tried to be clever and now I pay the price. It's like, mostly in english, and then s*** is in Spanish outta nowhere. If something goes wrong in VLC now, that s*** is just gonna stay wrong. The soccer scores extension I use in FF (that has made me look like an asshole in here before) is in Spanish now, and that s*** is causing me problems.

Wut? :lol: Did you not explain why yet?

This is such an absurd time for a Friday game, especially since it's in KC. And no one has any explanation to why, there's not even baseball playoffs to compete with. I wish I had planned accordingly, now I'll be stuck in class when it starts.

Their nightly news show is actually good though.  The two dudes hosting it are hilarious.

About to head out and grab some brewdogs and some form of meat.  Catch the second half of this and then the Cards game.  Going to be a good night in. :sweetjesus: