Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

(4-3-3) Beto; Joao Pereira, Ricardo Costa, Bruno Alves, Andre Almeida; Miguel Veloso, Raul Meireles, Joao Moutinho; Nani, Helder Postiga, Cristiano Ronaldo ©

Klinsmann has to rally them. This is why he dropped Vasquez and brought in Berti Vogts. This is the match he's been preparing them for since the draw was announced. They have to show up and take it to Germany.

Vogts :lol:

Yeah he's been a shit manager since leaving Germany, but he's German and he coached the national team for 8 years. I'm convinced his sole job has been to study every facet of this Germany team.

:lol: I just don't want to get f***ing destroyed.

You're not a team so easily destroyed, that's what i have learnt watching these two games and i don't believe Germany will either. You may lose but it won't be destruction IMO, i see a team that is well drilled with balls, hunger and heart who won't be easily knocked out by anyone.

You have my respect, not that you'd want it anyway :lol:

:lol: I just don't want to get f***ing destroyed.

You're not a team so easily destroyed, that's what i have learnt watching these two games and i don't believe Germany will either. You may lose but it won't be destruction IMO, i see a team that is well drilled with balls, hunger and heart who won't be easily knocked out by anyone.

You have my respect, not that you'd want it anyway :lol:

:smitten:

Pick a fucking team.