Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

I may never forgive Michael Bradley. Or Mike. Not sure who I'm more annoyed at. Probably Mike.

Thing is, he was terrific for 94 minutes. And he lost the ball like 60 yards up the pitch, with 10 U.S. players behind him.

I may never forgive Michael Bradley. Or Mike. Not sure who I'm more annoyed at. Probably Mike.

Thing is, he was terrific for 94 minutes. And he lost the ball like 60 yards up the pitch, with 10 U.S. players behind him.

Similar to Gerrard against Uruguay, though, if you're going to dive in there, you have to win it.

Guest Nixon

You're an amazing bunch of fans. Watched this in a London pub with the American OutLaws chapter. All hugely friendly, chants aplenty, and never wained in their support.

You're an amazing bunch of fans. Watched this in a London pub with the American OutLaws chapter. All hugely friendly, chants aplenty, and never wained in their support.

:thup: they didn't start up the "I believe that we will win" did they?

I watched in a pub full of Ronaldo fans. Not Portuguese fans, Ronaldo fans. Absolutely tragic.

Why does that matter man? It's amazing enough people care.

I'm still angry we didn't take 3 points and will never concede to small time thinking that we should be happy with the result.

I'm still angry we didn't take 3 points and will never concede to small time thinking that we should be happy with the result.

Feels like a loss.

Yeah I do love the excitement, just wish they'd have opted for something not so shit. :lol: It's nit-picky of me, I know it.

Agreed about the result. Like I said, Klinsmann will need to be at his very best to get them ready for Germany, because there's no way the players are going to sleep tonight with smiles on their faces at walking away with a point.

Mike Foss ‏@themikefoss  12m

Geoff Cameron getting drug tested. I'd drug test Geoff Cameron too after watching that game.

:lol:

Uncharacteristic gaffes from Cameron tonight. Was still solid on the whole.

Feels like a loss.

Yep.

Yep. No jokes about if. We had 3 pts turn to 1. Unforgivable

Guest Nixon

:thup: they didn't start up the "I believe that we will win" did they?

I watched in a pub full of Ronaldo fans. Not Portuguese fans, Ronaldo fans. Absolutely tragic.

Yeah they did that one a fair few times. All sang the entire national anthem in unison too which was very impressive. Had every opportunity to turn on the team after 5-10 minutes but didn't. Mind you that equaliser was tough to take.

US paper:

"MANAUS, Brazil – Make no mistake about it. The United States played Portugal, and Cristiano Ronaldo off the pitch.

Following Nani’s goal in the fourth minute off a Geoff Cameron miscue, the U.S. dominated every aspect of play in the sweltering jungle."

Is that really true?

US paper:

"MANAUS, Brazil – Make no mistake about it. The United States played Portugal, and Cristiano Ronaldo off the pitch.

Following Nani’s goal in the fourth minute off a Geoff Cameron miscue, the U.S. dominated every aspect of play in the sweltering jungle."

Is that really true?

The US were by far the better team from the point that they conceded to the point that they went 2-1 up.

Also, let the US papers support the US team, far better than The Daily Mail et al. who just make everything ten times harder for England to ever win anything.

US paper:

Is that really true?

The US were by far the better team from the point that they conceded to the point that they went 2-1 up.

Also, let the US papers support the US team, far better than The Daily Mail et al. who just make everything ten times harder for England to ever win anything.

Yep, very true.