Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

No Holden?

:troll:

Also, no Adu!? Why!?? Ohhhh, it's cos he's fucking shite. That's why.

:lol: He's not shite, ffs. I don't know why. He looked good in the summer.

:angry: Fuck off Ali!

He's shite like. He can't claim he's not fit any more.

The cunt is slow, dwells on the ball, doesn't try particularly hard and isn't particularly good at taking people on (but tries it all the fucking time). He can play the odd decent pass/through ball, but normally about 3 hours too late because he dwelled so much on the ball.

Needs to be sent to the glue factory.

As far as the squad as a whole goes, it's decent but the defenders are still total shite. Better than Wales though. I imagine most folk from here won't know shit but will still give their two pence cents worth. Good old forum.

As far as the squad as a whole goes, it's decent but the defenders are still total shite. Better than Wales though. I imagine most folk from here won't know shit but will still give their two pence cents worth. Good old forum.

I saw Tim Ream at the Gold Cup. He's meant to be promising. He was fucking shite.

I saw Tim Ream at the Gold Cup. He's meant to be promising. He was fucking shite.

Nah he's shite. Seen him caught out on countless occasions.

Nah he's shite. Seen him caught out on countless occasions.

Aye certainly looked that way. Proper joker.

Mike I hate to say it but "the Gooch" had his time. Him and ESPECIALLY Bocanegra need to be dropped.

Why no Torres? He had better be injured, there is no excuse for leaving him (and Holden) out, unless Jurgen dislikes players who can actually pass the ball.

Mike I hate to say it but "the Gooch" had his time. Him and ESPECIALLY Bocanegra need to be dropped.

Why no Torres? He had better be injured, there is no excuse for leaving him (and Holden) out, unless Jurgen dislikes players who can actually pass the ball.

:lol:

Not up on the latest Holden news then I take it.

:lol:

Not up on the latest Holden news then I take it.

No by the laughter I assume he tried to have a night in the Bigg Market again and got his legs broken this time.

Out for another six months.

World Cup isn't in six months, so as long as he gets back it'll be fine.

We need to steal that Argentine forward that grew up in Texas.

The way forward:

Le Toux has not been capped by France at any level. In an interview on July 2, 2008, he declared himself available and willing to play for the United States national team.

Okay I just a look around the Primera Division de Mexico and I don't see anything about Jose Torres being injured. I do see that Pachuca have rediscovered their roots however and play in B&W again. The Mexican version of Newcastle United.

Out for another six months.

World Cup isn't in six months, so as long as he gets back it'll be fine.

We need to steal that Argentine forward that grew up in Texas.

The way forward:

Le Toux has not been capped by France at any level. In an interview on July 2, 2008, he declared himself available and willing to play for the United States national team.

He makes it sound like playing for the US is 5 a side at the Powerdome when you're a man light.:lol:

Our backline is so fucking awful, outside of Chandler. Not surprising when Jay DeMerit has been our best defender for the past few years

I'm confident enough in having a similar four years to the last considering our midfield is good enough, and Agudelo and Jozy come around well.