Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

I did like what Warren Barton said during half-time though about keeping Shea on.  Make him fight for it.

That being said, I'm glad he's not on the pitch.

He really just looked like he had nothing to add.

Ohhhh, look at me, my country has been creating superstars for seventy years so I'm gonna laugh at America because they've only been trying for 20. Jejejejejejejejeje

Ohhhh, look at me, my country has been creating superstars for seventy years so I'm gonna laugh at America because they've only been trying for 20. Jejejejejejejejeje

:lol:

I didn't even mention Brazil. Didn't know communist Cuba played football though...

I didn't even mention Brazil. Didn't know communist Cuba played football though...

Oooohhh look at me with my smug new name with the squiggly line. I'm so exotic.

:lol: The Cuban soccer players were mad that only the baseball players get to defect, so they stepped their game up and made the Gold Cup.

Oooohhh look at me with my smug new name with the squiggly line. I'm so exotic.

:lol: The Cuban soccer players were mad that only the baseball players get to defect, so they stepped their game up and made the Gold Cup.

:lol: :lol: