Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

Call-ups for WCQs against Costa Rica and Mexico.

Goalkeepers (3): Tim Howard, Brad Guzan, Nick Rimando

Defenders (8): DaMarcus Beasley, Matt Besler, John Anthony Brooks, Geoff Cameron, Edgar Castillo, Brad Evans, Omar Gonzalez, Michael Orozco

Midfielders (7): Kyle Beckerman, Alejandro Bedoya, Michael Bradley, Mix Diskerud, Fabian Johnson, Jermaine Jones, Graham Zusi

Forwards (5): Jozy Altidore, Clint Dempsey, Landon Donovan, Aron Johannsson, Eddie Johnson

About as first-choice as it gets.

I like that we don't always call up just the big names, and that we play as a team because of it.  If you look at squads like England it's always the same old names being called up regardless of form.  We have a few of those but otherwise it's a good team that's being called up - all dudes on form - unlike the England set up where dudes who have played 90 minutes in ten weeks still get a call up because they are on the bench for Man U.

Anyone got properly authorized through NBC/LiveExtra?

I can't seem to grasp where to authorize... :(

Should give you the option to pick a provider, then you go to their site and sign in. If you're already auto signed in on the provider's website it will just go straight through to live extra.

Apparently Geoff Cameron hasn't spoken to the US media for months and they aren't pleased. Kind of bizarre.

Also, Bradley took over the US soccer twitter today, apparently he is not bald by choice. Hard hitting.

All my uncles on my mothers side are bald. I'm well scared of becoming bald.

Apparently Geoff Cameron hasn't spoken to the US media for months and they aren't pleased. Kind of bizarre.

Also, Bradley took over the US soccer twitter today, apparently he is not bald by choice. Hard hitting.

Cameron always struck me as being quite reserved.