Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

I wasn't too fussed with that Rashford goal. Just can't see a situation where they won't finish in the top 4. I'm more concerned with Spurs, Liverpool, Brighton and Chelsea at the moment.

Obviously you want as many teams as possible in and around you to increase your chances, but it will take a huge effort to finish above them this season.

2 minutes ago, Holloway said:

The more I watch Man U the more convinced I am, providing we turn up, we can fucking do them

Their fans seem to be under the impression that they play sensational football these days, but whenever I watch the games are quite close and they get the breaks. With Bruno back we have half a chance.

1 minute ago, Holloway said:

The more I watch Man U the more convinced I am, providing we turn up, we can fucking do them

Why? Is it the 4 goals they’ve scored in last two games or the 3 in our last 6?

I’d love us to obviously but our current form has to change before I can see it personally.

Just now, toon25 said:

We ain't beating these cunts unfortunately.

I wouldn’t read too much into our recent form or theirs, will be a totally different game in the final. Expecting them to be slight favourites but mainly because they’re a club used to winning with players who have some experience of winning. We have some great leaders in our team though