Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

ETH with the audacity to call us time wasters and they're doing it from the 1st minute! They aren't a very good side, they're just lethal, give them an eye of goal and they'll score but Liverpool will get chances, if they make the most of them they'll win.

Just now, Mattoon said:

ETH with the audacity to call us time wasters and they're doing it from the 1st minute! They aren't a very good side, they're just lethal, give them an eye of goal and they'll score but Liverpool will get chances, if they make the most of them they'll win.

I think if one team can score more goals than their opponents then they’ll win this.

1 minute ago, Mattoon said:

Especially if they just fucking dive for a FK against the run of play.

:lol: Me? Still mad? Nahhhhh.

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

This game has been really lacking in quality in the first ten mins 

But it's the fiercest rivalry in all of sports in all the universe.

Just now, toon25 said:

Really haven't seen much from Elliot to suggest he's anything special, like.

That Bajetic has looked better, in less than half the number of appearances.

Apparently he’s got feet like a ballet dancer

7 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

But just as I post that carragher comments on hags time wasting comments about us and defends us

Maybe my opinion will change in time because I used to rate Neville and now I think he's often shite, but Carragher's sound I reckon. This game's a bit different, but I otherwise don't like them on co-comms for their own team though, it's total disrespect towards every PL club they're up against.

Edited by Kid Icarus

Just now, r0cafella said:

Not to be that guy but I don’t think we will be challenging top 4 next season, obviously I hope I’m totally wrong. 

If we got a decent striker, cm and lb then I’d have a little bet on it but I’ve never won a bet in my life