Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

Hard to see Forest surviving after their result yesterday. It’s out of their hands really as I don’t think they’ll pick up many more points. They have to hope that their rivals get buried in their games. 

Don’t really dislike Southampton that much. Would most like Everton to go down. Followed by West Ham (which clearly isn’t going to happen). Followed by Leicester

Just now, gbandit said:

Hard to see Forest surviving after their result yesterday. It’s out of their hands really as I don’t think they’ll pick up many more points. They have to hope that their rivals get buried in their games. 

Don’t really dislike Southampton that much. Would most like Everton to go down. Followed by West Ham (which clearly isn’t going to happen). Followed by Leicester

Aye, I can’t see Leeds and Forest winning 2 more games. Leeds need to win today to stand any chance in my opinion.

This is the reason why I think Everton will stay up. They have 3 games where you think they can get points/wins from.

20 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Aye, I can’t see Leeds and Forest winning 2 more games. Leeds need to win today to stand any chance in my opinion.

This is the reason why I think Everton will stay up. They have 3 games where you think they can get points/wins from.

Tipping Leeds to draw with us, Forest beat Southampton, depends on those Everton v Wolves and Bournemouth games on whether the Scouse Mackems stay up. Think Leicester beat them on Monday night.

1 minute ago, Nucasol said:

Tipping Leeds to draw with us, Forest beat Southampton, depends on those Everton v Wolves and Bournemouth games on whether the Scouse Mackems stay up. Think Leicester beat them on Monday night.

I think Leicester win as well, but Wolves we saw yesterday are already on the beach, and Bournemouth are safe now and could possibly have more points come the final day.

3 hours ago, astraguy said:

So many games I wanna watch but there all on at the same time 

Yeah this week has been really strange in that regard. Why is there no early kick off today for example :)