Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

Just now, OCK said:

Hopefully Ipswich keep this nice aggressive play up all season (except against us). PWOPA TACKLES

And here I was thinking those were banned... 😄

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

That Liverpool kit is honking. 

They always are. I don’t know how it is possible to fuck up a plain red kit with minimal trim, but they do it every time.

Their away shirts are always the worst shirts around as well. I mean every single one of them is fucking honking.

How the fuck do Yanks watch the Premier League and say ‘I’ll have that one’ when it comes to Liverpool?

2 minutes ago, Stifler said:

They always are. I don’t know how it is possible to fuck up a plain red kit with minimal trim, but they do it every time.

Their away shirts are always the worst shirts around as well. I mean every single one of them is fucking honking.

How the fuck do Yanks watch the Premier League and say ‘I’ll have that one’ when it comes to Liverpool?

Could be worse. Sunderlands third kit for example.

Edited by Joe1984

What you all fail to understand is the yellow flair is to signify Liverpool FC's love for justice. The white is there to oppose blood money. 

Just now, Joe1984 said:

Could be worse. Sunderlands third kit fir example.

I mean that’s a 1 off. I’m naturally never going to be a fan of Sunderland kits, and seeing them gives me an innate sense of disgust, but if you were to take the badges off both theirs, and Liverpool’s, Sunderland’s would look the better 99% of the time.

1 minute ago, 54 said:

This ref seems to be booking Ipswich for every foul, but Liverpool doing the equivalent and getting away with it. 

Well they wear red so he's applying the law correctly...

Edited by Joe1984