Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

I recall @Froggy complaining about not having a striker available and having to play Bruno upfront, like it was the worst thing imaginable. Now they have Zirkzee and ETH is consciously choosing to start Bruno as a striker instead.;)

Edited by Erikse

1 minute ago, clintdempsey said:

A draw (riddled with injuries for both sides) would probably be best for our aspirations this season tbh. As unfortunate as that is. 

But Man U losing is always enjoyable so I'd prefer a Brighton win 

Just now, Erikse said:

I recall @Froggy complaining about not having a striker available and having to play Bruno upfront. Now they have Zirkzee and ETH is conciously choosing to start Bruno as a striker.;)

To be nice and give ETH the benefit of the doubt Zirkzee will probably need to get up to speed with the PL and needs a few more weeks of training before starting. It’s not like Bruno F is a piss poor alternative. Dare I say it’s bordering on sensible management?

🤮

1 minute ago, clintdempsey said:

For me both sides can crush and burn tbh. We need fewer competitors for the European places not more. 

Previous two seasons we were closer to Man U than Brighton, so them losing is better for us 

It's early in the season so I'd not be upset at a draw

17 minutes ago, clintdempsey said:

To be nice and give ETH the benefit of the doubt Zirkzee will probably need to get up to speed with the PL and needs a few more weeks of training before starting. It’s not like Bruno F is a piss poor alternative. Dare I say it’s bordering on sensible management?

🤮

Yeah, maybe playing Bruno as striker wasn't the disaster that Froggy was usikg to excuse bad performances after all.