Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

6 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

I think you mean Osasuna

Zaragoza is the player who scored :lol:

Unless this is a joke and i'm getting whooshed.  

There’s all the talk of Foden and Bellingham being generational talents for England but is Palmer better than them both? I know they’re all very different players but it just feels like Palmer’s consistency and ability to do everything while taking control of games is incredible 

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

There’s all the talk of Foden and Bellingham being generational talents for England but is Palmer better than them both? I know they’re all very different players but it just feels like Palmer’s consistency and ability to do everything while taking control of games is incredible 

It's a joy to watch Palmer play, there's no denying that. Personally I much prefer him to Foden and Bellingham.

1 minute ago, andyman said:

It's a joy to watch Palmer play, there's no denying that. Personally I much prefer him to Foden and Bellingham.

dont think foden's nailed down what his best position is.

but he's class. absolutely ran the show against us at there place last season.

5 minutes ago, huss9 said:

dont think foden's nailed down what his best position is.

but he's class. absolutely ran the show against us at there place last season.

On his day, Foden is a beast. It doesn't help that he plays for Manchester City, though. One of the most boring teams to watch [emoji38] Would be interesting to see him at another club.

2 minutes ago, Fak said:

How shiny is the top of Slots head?

anyone know why a bald head is more reflective of light than any other part of the body?

My head is like a fucking mirror when I bic it. Always wondered why as well :lol:

4 minutes ago, Fak said:

How shiny is the top of Slots head?

anyone know why a bald head is more reflective of light than any other part of the body?

I think a properly bald head has no hair at all right? Whereas other parts of the body will have a bit of body hair, making less shiny. Additionally, I think a bald head tends to be very smooth (so you get nice specular reflection like a polished surface)

Edited by Superior Acuña

Is it not to do with the contours as well? Nowhere else is round like that other than your arse which is normally covered but the skull is also only a few mms under the surface whereas elsewhere you’ve got more skin as well

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Is it not to do with the contours as well? Nowhere else is round like that other than your arse which is normally covered but the skull is also only a few mms under the surface whereas elsewhere you’ve got more skin as well

5 minutes ago, SiLvOR said:

My head is like a fucking mirror when I bic it. Always wondered why as well :lol:

4 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

I think a properly bald head has no hair at all right? Whereas other parts of the body will have a bit of body hair, making less shiny. Additionally, I think a bald head tends to be very smooth (so you get nice specular reflection like a polished surface)

IMG_2464.thumb.jpeg.76d170a042750f590a9ce2309e40d500.jpeg

Cole Palmer was at the character attribute menu and used all 100 credits on football, fair play to him. Doesn't know what AM and PM means but has 4 goals before half time in the Premier League.