Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

Just now, Fak said:

Jan Oblak is only 31? Thought he was 34-36. Seems to have been around forever. 

Form hasn't dipped once in 10 years either. Crazy to think he was signed as a #2.

35 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Just saw the Fernandes tackle back, didn’t realise the motion to hack the guy is after he slips and not caused by the slip. Definitely a strong case for a red. 

I think the slip meant that he wasn't going to be able to bring Maddison down with a normal trip. Instead, he hurt him by deliberately scraping his foot down his leg. That's what the ref spotted and that was why it was a red rather than a yellow.

Don't care how many goals Sorloth scored last season he sucks.

3 minutes ago, Fak said:

Benfica produced quality like this then proceeded to scam everyone for the next 10 years.

43 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I think he's in danger now to be honest. He'll either be sacked tomorrow or he'll get the next two games to turn it around. 

There were such clear patterns of improved play this season too. But the team just has the tendency to collapse and we get a hiding, and it happens too often. He's got the time I thought he deserved, but times up for any excuses. He's in huge trouble. 

I'm sure they are the same words I used earlier in his tenure.  But you "poo pooed" my comments.  I've always said he was an overblown fraud.

Just now, toon25 said:

The Atleti stadium/complex looks absolutely fucking immense. What an atmosphere 

Impressive the atmosphere they can create in a newly built stadium.

2 minutes ago, toon25 said:

The Atleti stadium/complex looks absolutely fucking immense. What an atmosphere 

If we get the new stadium I hope it's like the Wanda. Looks like a bit of a cauldron but the atmosphere is made by the fans, the ground won't do it by itself