Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

3 hours ago, WilliamPS said:

Let’s hope the bald fraud sticks around for as long as possible.

The standard at the top looks high this year and Chelsea are in a better shape so be helpful if Man Utd implode in their place 

Happy World Cup GIF by Three Lions

4 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Appreciate the style of football is not for everyone, but I absolutely love watching Atleti play. It's like a chess match.

Nothing will beat

Godin Miranda

Gabi Koke

My GOATs

Just rewatching the game. For those commenting about Werner being shite, we know, Son and Odobert are injured and Werner is just on loan this season as a place saver until Mikey Moore gets a few games under his belt. And that Korean kid who’s coming in Jan. Werner did OK in general, but better players are coming.

Was pleasing to see how we managed to almost completely keep Fernandes out of the game until he got frustrated. I’d never give a red for that - although I can see why he gave it because it ended up being reckless. Just a yellow for me. Presumably he was just transferring all the yellow cards he should have given to Martinez and Ugarte in the first half to Bruno, which seems harsh. How they both had to wait until the second half to get booked I’ll never know. Oh wait, I do know.

That was fun. 

2 hours ago, Superior Acuña said:

Just seen the goals, how in Premier League football, ManU no less, is Johnson just being left free at the back post for that first.

That’s entirely on Dalot. When VDV starts his run Johnson gets ahead of Dalot but isn’t running very hard. If Dalot realises the danger and really sprints to get back he might be OK. He hesitates, Johnson commits and it’s all over. On the replay you can see Dalot hold his hands up in apology.

7 hours ago, TBG said:

IMG_20240929_180011_349.thumb.jpg.7d04c5fda9ff2f5057871db498f77034.jpg

:lol:[emoji38][emoji38]

6 hours ago, Mike said:

Fully 90 percent of my cherished sports memories are just reveling in the failures of people that have worked far harder than I ever will.

:lol: I love this. Jim Kelly definitely made us both cry 30 odd year ago or was it Thurman Thomas being shit when it mattered.