Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

I'm finding the chat on my method of viewing this game to be more entertaining than the game itself. A few lowlights from the last 5 minutes:

'JETFUEL DOESNT MELT STEEL BEAMS'

'THIERY HENRYYYYYYYY'

'2-1 ramsdale goal kick goal'

5 minutes ago, OCK said:

Mike Dean in the space of 90 seconds

"That's a pen, I'd give that"

"They'll not overturn this"

"They'll overturn this"

"That's not a penalty"

To be fair that's how he refereed 

Just now, Bally21 said:

Why the fuck have I switched the TV on only to see man utd poncing around in black and white stripes??

It's seasick green, which goes back to 1899 when Old Micky Knobbly Knees was working on the docks of the Manchester Harbour and said "I might be Irish, but I'm totally a real fan"

Just now, OCK said:

It's seasick green, which goes back to 1899 when Old Micky Knobbly Knees was working on the docks of the Manchester Harbour and said "I might be Irish, but I'm totally a real fan"

Green...I am colour blind mind.

1 minute ago, OCK said:

I can already see the years of "haha this cheeky chap" remarks every time this Hojlund guy powerbombs someone through the sponsorship boards

First thought was that Shola used to give away stupid fouls by going through the back of someone too.

Edited by Sima

8 minutes ago, Sima said:

He didn’t call the referee over to look at VAR on the Romero/Cucurella Incident last season because his mate was having a bad enough day already.

How could his day get even worse if he was sent to the screen and then made a correct decision?

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Neville constantly waxing lyrical over Onana is really annoying like. He’s just passing the ball 5 and 10 yards and nowt else. 

SUPER BRAVE PASSING MATE

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Tyler was class but he barely spoke towards the end, so maybe.

Give it time though, Drury will get to you, I'm pretty confident of that.

I'll worry about that when I'm done worrying about Darren Fletcher x6. :lol:

If there's one definitive prediction we can make about our European campaign, whatever happens; it's that there'll be no "Bellamy it's in" moments, where the comms match the incident in terms of nostalgia. I almost felt for West Ham fans last season. :lol: