Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

2 hours ago, Froggy said:

This is up there with the most pathetic post I've ever seen by the way. :lol: should be 3-0 up. Two half chances from two mistakes and been pegged in their own third aside from that.

Your bitterness turns you into an idiot. 

Candidate for worst post of the year right here [emoji38][emoji38]

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Emery is doing a quite brilliant job at the moment, but think there's a long way before we're calling him one of the best managers in the league.

There is no doubt he is one of the best.

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Emery is doing a quite brilliant job at the moment, but think there's a long way before we're calling him one of the best managers in the league.

Only realistically between him, Pep and Klopp though isn't it and we've never seen them at a mid level club?

10 minutes ago, WideopenMag said:

Not even sure what that means.

Brendon Rodger’s won the FA cup, the English super cup, the Scottish league twice, one being a double, the Scottish cup twice and the Scottish league cup 3 times but would that ever change your opinion of him on results just before he got sacked?

Same as ten hag - he won the carabo cup last season but what has that done for him? He’s still bad and we know he’s bad now.

im not saying Emery is a bad manager because he is very good but I’m not gonna say he’s the best in The league because he’s won things previously.

Edited by Gawalls

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

Brendon Rodger’s won the FA cup, the English super cup, the Scottish league twice, one being a double, the Scottish cup twice and the Scottish league cup 3 times but would that ever change your opinion of him on results just before he got sacked?

Same as ten hag - he won the carabo cup last season but what has that done for him? He’s still bad and we know he’s bad now.

im not saying Emery is a bad manager but I’m not gonna say he’s the best I. The league because he’s won things previously.

The competitions aren't comparable to what Emery has won, Scottish leagues and cups 😂

Just now, WideopenMag said:

Only realistically between him, Pep and Klopp though isn't it and we've never seen them at a mid level club?

He's absolutely no where near Pep and Klopp, granted he's doing a superb job at the moment.

He's already struggled at Arsenal and PSG and was close to the bin at Sevilla before the European run saved him.

5 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

He’s done a great job but worth remembering Villa were spending Big 6 type money in the two or three seasons before he arrived. They already had a very strong squad.

1 minute ago, WideopenMag said:

The competitions aren't comparable to what Emery has won, Scottish leagues and cups 😂

Emerys aren’t comparable to pep’s champions league and triple etc either, it’s all relative

Just now, Gawalls said:

im not saying Emery is a bad manager but I’m not gonna say he’s the best I. The league because he’s won things previously.

Why doesn't Ten Hag's Carabao Cup win count considering it fits your 'last and current season' criteria? ;)