Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

7 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Cue Jacab trying a long range effort tomorrow and blasting it into row Z. Prove me wrong Jacob lad.

It’s ok, Josh has just scored Jacob’s goal for this weekend as well.

1 minute ago, Joelinton7 said:

Murph 2 again, kinda shocked at this, thought Bolton would win.

Nah, I did think this could cause an upset. Oxford had some ok form coming into this, and have went under the radar and been a solid club this season.

Probably most likely of an upset out of all the play off finals.

15 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Josh Murphy showing Jacob Murphy the level he should be playing at.

Goal contribution every 125 Premier League minutes this season. Stop talking shit.

1 minute ago, Pilko said:

Goal contribution every 125 Premier League minutes this season. Stop talking shit.

He’s not good enough for us, let’s be honest, at best he really is a Championship standard. The standards these two teams are playing at to get into.

Ah yes, the guy who started at the San Siro in the Champions League, and has been a regular starter in the Premier League is League 1 standard.

Why do players jump up and down when they're celebrating these days? When I was their age you'd only have seen 12 year old girls doing that.

19 minutes ago, Stifler said:

He’s not good enough for us, let’s be honest, at best he really is a Championship standard. The standards these two teams are playing at to get into.

Contributed loads to a side that finished 4th.

12 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

"We are the Champions" being blasted out at Old Trafford. Haven't heard that there for a while have we? :lol:

Sure they were piping singing through the speakers earlier. Showed a section full of kids and the audio was like wednesday night ffs

1 hour ago, 54 said:

I'd really like Bolton to do well, as they've been on really hard times and a club of their size shouldn't be in League 1.

But then I remember that Thogden supports them, and that feels goes away :lol:

StuntPegg does n'all tho

49 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Not having the keeper not getting to that, even with the deflection, it was too low down to be beaten to.

He dives then it’s deflected too high. Were you expecting him to stop in mid air and fly?

Bolton have been really disappointing here, maybe it's nerves, but they've just not shown up at all yet.

3 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

He dives then it’s deflected too high. Were you expecting him to stop in mid air and fly?

It goes in the centre of goal, and that is with a deflection taking it upwards. Keeper should have been able to better. If he feels the need to dive to be in the centre of goal with the ball initially being on target to hit the lower part of the goal, then he’s positioned wrong from the starting point.

4 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

StuntPegg does n'all tho

She’s great, love her(name’s a little odd, though but who cares?), that Thogden might be one of the most odious people on the internet. Him, Vizeh, the Sidemen, Rory Jennings and the “super six” all seem like they wanted to be actors but went into this as they couldn’t hack it on set

it’s why I support the AFTVs, Troopz, Saeed and Rants, Turkish. Their success came accidentally and they are far more raw with their opinions instead of trying to upset the applecart. 

2 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

She’s great, love her(name’s a little odd, though but who cares?), that Thogden might be one of the most odious people on the internet. Him, Vizeh, the Sidemen, Rory Jennings and the “super six” all seem like they wanted to be actors but went into this as they couldn’t hack it on set

it’s why I support the AFTVs, Troopz, Saeed and Rants, Turkish. Their success came accidentally and they are far more raw with their opinions instead of trying to upset the applecart. 

Take that Vizeh slander out of your mouth, the rest I agree with.