Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Posted (edited)

After their sad carry on after we beat them I feel like you’d have to have a heart of stone not to find it funny the fact not winning that game cost them the title. Even if can also recognise Man City winning again is not good. 

Edited by Superior Acuña

Just now, Superior Acuña said:

After their sad carry on after we beat them I feel like you’d have to have a heart of stone not to find the fact not winning that game cost them the title. Even if can also recognise Man City winning again is not good. 

Aye, if Arsenal hadn't acted like bellends last season and this season, I wouldn't care. Their fanbase (like most online) is disgusting. Racial abuse, Arteta acting like a tit, Havertz... nah. 

3 minutes ago, mikejaxer said:

Proper small club mentality shite to be hating on Arsenal like. It's actually sad 

:lol: :lol:

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

After their sad carry on after we beat them I feel like you’d have to have a heart of stone not to find the fact not winning that game cost them the title. Even if can also recognise Man City winning again is not good. 

We've lost to a lot of teams, I can't say I particularly care about one in particular.

Though I do hate PSG. Cunts.

Edited by mikejaxer

4 minutes ago, mikejaxer said:

Proper small club mentality shite to be hating on Arsenal like. It's actually sad 

Okay what clubs am I allowed to dislike please?

1 minute ago, wormy said:

Okay what clubs am I allowed to dislike please?

Whatever you want really, I'm just saying how it is

But while we're on this topic, i do find this hilarious 

6 minutes ago, mikejaxer said:

After the racial abuse they gave Willock, Bruno and Big Joe when they couldn’t score in a brothel against us earlier this season, I’m more than happy to drink in all their fucking tears and enjoy this one more than a normal league win.

2 minutes ago, Thomson Mouse said:

You should see Anfield atm :lol: 

Definitely don't want to. 

Keen to see the all the photos of fully grown scousers crywanking over daddy leaving them though. 

2 minutes ago, mikejaxer said:

Whatever you want really, I'm just saying how it is

But while we're on this topic, i do find this hilarious 

How childish

1 minute ago, Southern Geordie said:

After the racial abuse they gave Willock, Bruno and Big Joe when they couldn’t score in a brothel against us earlier this season, I’m more than happy to drink in all their fucking tears and enjoy this one more than a normal league win.

They're far from the only club like. It's not like we don't have any bad eggs either.

At the same time, they've also been supportive of Saka after the missed penalty with England. 

Just now, geordie_b said:

Aye but you're not very good at that...

image.png.4b930acecbb0336fcf14c1adc87dd1ef.png

I'll be happy to admit I was wrong but to be fair, it all hinges on Man Red losing the FA cup